Author Topic: Tennessee judge goes on tirade about crime among black men being 'more effective' than KKK  (Read 3094 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You can thank LBJ's "Great Society" for much of that.

But he got them voting Democrat, just like he said! :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
But he got them voting Democrat, just like he said! :shrug:

@Smokin Joe

Well,if I remember correctly,what he said was "The Democrat Party now OWNS the bleep vote for the next 100 years!"

BUT.....,I am sure he said it in a kind and loving way because he was a Dim.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 01:30:19 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

@Smokin Joe

Well,if I remember correctly,what he said was "The Democrat Party now OWNS the bleep vote for the next 100 years!"

BUT.....,I am sure he said it in a kind and loving way because he was a Dim.
He got them permanently attached to the Dem Party. The black vote had been trending towards Dems since FDR.
In '56 Eisenhower got 39% of the black vote. That's even after forcing integration in certain southern states. 
In 1960 Nixon got 32% of the black vote. If the Pubbies got that now, no Dem would have a chance of getting elected president. But when you're assured of getting close to 100% of one particular demographic, you've got a huge advantage (said Captain Obvious.)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 05:08:53 pm by goatprairie »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

In 1960 Nixon got 32% of the black vote. If the Pubbies got that now, no Dem would have a chance of getting elected president. But when you're assured of getting close to 100% of one particular demographic, you've got a huge advantage (said Captain Obvious.)

In MANY urban areas the Dims get MORE than 100 percent of the black vote. Especially cities like Philly. Yet nobody really seems to care.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!