Author Topic: Tennessee judge goes on tirade about crime among black men being 'more effective' than KKK  (Read 3095 times)

Offline Applewood

Tennessee judge goes on tirade about crime among black men being 'more effective' than KKK

CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee – Black men are more dangerous to other black men than white Ku Klux Klansmen ever were, Montgomery County Judge Wayne Shelton told a man accused of murder this week.

Shelton, presiding over the preliminary hearing of Vincent Bryan Merriweather on Thursday, said he's sick and disheartened by what he sees as a lack of respect for human life, especially among young black men willing to shoot at one another for little or no reason.

"I grew up in a time where people wore white robes and they shot at black people," Shelton said. "And now we see young black men wearing black hoodies shooting at black men – and doing  much more effective job than the Klan ever thought about doing."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/01/04/tennessee-judge-tirade-black-crime-wayne-shelton-kkk-violence/2485688002/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He's right,but he should add that the typical young black man of today is as dangerous to whites as he is his own people. It's their culture. Or what passes for a culture,anyway.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
KKK to judge: Shhhh......
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Applewood

He's right,but he should add that the typical young black man of today is as dangerous to whites as he is his own people. It's their culture. Or what passes for a culture,anyway.

You're right, but you know, whatever he says, he will be called a racist.  His remarks don't fit the narrative that so many black people are being killed by whites, particularly white police officers.

Online goatprairie

I believe there was some study out a few years ago that stated approximately 4,000 people were lynched in America from the end of the Civil War to 1950.  Blacks comprised about 3,000 of those persons lynched. I'm strongly against lynching, but to be sure the great majority of those lynched were guilty of their crimes. That includes about 1,000 whites lynched.
In the last 100 years black males have murdered close to 750,000-1,000,000 other blacks.
In recent years blacks have killed about 7,000 to 10,000 other blacks annually.  The police kill about 200 black persons annually. Only a handful of those shootings are controversial.
That makes black people far more dangerous to other black people than the KKK  or any other group of racist whites ever was.
The mystery is why blacks keep blaming the police or other white people for the homicides they inflict on themselves.

Online goatprairie

Blacks murder about 400-500 whites annually according to Bureau Of Justice stats.
 They claim whites murder 200 blacks annually. But they include Hispanics in with whites. Not all Hispanics are white. Many blacks are gang members killed by Hispanic gang members in drug wars.
That means non-Hispanic whites probably murder  50-100 blacks annually.
Which means blacks are about thirty times more likely to murder a white person than vice versa.

Online mountaineer

KKK to judge: Shhhh......
If their latest protest appearances are any indication, the KKK is essentially a big nothing, anyway. They probably know it's a lot easier to stay in their clubhouses and eat Cheetos -  while the young black men destroy one another.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
It doesn't really exist anymore. It's been replaced by other groups.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If their latest protest appearances are any indication, the KKK is essentially a big nothing, anyway. They probably know it's a lot easier to stay in their clubhouses and eat Cheetos -  while the young black men destroy one another.

@mountaineer

The truth is that what passes for a "culture" amongst blacks is MUCH more effective at keeping them down than the KKK was in their wildest dreams. They are "where they are" today STRICTLY because of what they have done to themselves and each other,while the poverty pimps like Jesse Jackson live in mansions and have multi-million dollar bank accounts for "keeping them down on the ghetto farm" to provide prison guards and courts with full employment.

The instant a black man or woman tries to rise above the cess pool and start talking about getting an education,working hard,and being a productive member of society,they are immediately attacked by the professional victims as being "uppity" or "acting white".

This is no one's fault but their own. You can lead a horse to water,but you can't make him drink anymore than you can make a 12 year old thug wannabe learn how to read and write.

Offline ConstitutionRose

@mountaineer

The truth is that what passes for a "culture" amongst blacks is MUCH more effective at keeping them down than the KKK was in their wildest dreams. They are "where they are" today STRICTLY because of what they have done to themselves and each other,while the poverty pimps like Jesse Jackson live in mansions and have multi-million dollar bank accounts for "keeping them down on the ghetto farm" to provide prison guards and courts with full employment.

The instant a black man or woman tries to rise above the cess pool and start talking about getting an education,working hard,and being a productive member of society,they are immediately attacked by the professional victims as being "uppity" or "acting white".

This is no one's fault but their own. You can lead a horse to water,but you can't make him drink anymore than you can make a 12 year old thug wannabe learn how to read and write.

Well said.  My black friends are all worried over the influence of black culture on their children. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Victoria33

It doesn't really exist anymore. It's been replaced by other groups.
@Restored

It exists, you just don't hear about it.  KKK Grand Dragon Louis Beam wrote a small book telling the Klan and other groups how to be covered up so the feds can't find them.  Louis beam called me, said he had a book to send to my son (who made a film of Beam/the KKK) and needed his address.  I gave the London address to him.

Offline Victoria33

@musiclady

Blacks used to be in church on Sunday like the rest of us; now, not many are.  Now, they are killing each other on Sunday.  This country is Sodom now.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
[quote author=Victoria33 link=topic=346550.msg1883736#msg1883736 date=1546700575

It exists, you just don't hear about it.  KKK Grand Dragon Louis Beam wrote a small book telling the Klan and other groups how to be covered up so the feds can't find them.  Louis beam called me, said he had a book to send to my son (who made a film of Beam/the KKK) and needed his address.  I gave the London address to him.
[/quote]

It's a lot of smoke and mirrors. There is a Christian Identity village in the next county(Craig). They could be Klan but who knows. IIRC the Klan was sued out of existence. There are pockets of these White Nationalist groups but they are largely quiet. The real problem is the Aryan Brotherhood. They come out of the prisons loaded for bear.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Victoria33

@Restored

Restored you said, "IRC the Klan was sued out of existence." 

No, it wasn't; will send you a PM about this.

Online mountaineer

It exists, you just don't hear about it.  KKK Grand Dragon Louis Beam wrote a small book telling the Klan and other groups how to be covered up so the feds can't find them.
I'm sure they still exist. It's just that they're so "covered up" one never sees them. Every so often, a handful of them, silly hats and all, might show up at some lame protest.

After my mother died, I was trying to sift through all her family photos and papers, and came across some membership cards bearing my grandfather's name. Did a little research, and found he (briefly) was a member of some klan-related or klan-type group in the early 1920s in southern W.Va. He was the county school superintendent at the time. Whatever passed for the klan back then had various "professional" men as members, from educators to pastors. They didn't do anything malicious and didn't lynch anyone in their area, and then they seem to have fizzled out.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online goatprairie

The Klan's heyday was about one hundred years ago when Indiana elected a Klansman for governor. They marched down Washington D.C.
 But the Indiana gov. was involved in a scandal and had to resign.
Their numbers began receding when more and more people moved from the farm to the cities.
They were still somewhat formidable in the sixties, but shortly after that their numbers shrank to insignificant totals. Lawsuits and the FBI put a big crimp in their money and their activities.
They're just a shadow of what they were.
The lib media likes to pretend they're still big and influential, but in reality they're pitifully small and inconsequential useful only for libs to pretend white racism is still a menace.
When they hold rallies/marches now, the anti-Klan people outnumber then by large ratios.

Online goatprairie

Correction: the Klansman, D.C. Stephenson wasn't elected gov. of Indiana but hugely influenced the governor, Ed Jackson.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Tennessee judge goes on tirade about crime among black men being 'more effective' than KKK..."

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."

- George Orwell

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"Tennessee judge goes on tirade about crime among black men being 'more effective' than KKK..."

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."

- George Orwell

Mr. Orwell was exactly correct!  Truth telling is very much frowned upon these days by many.  They much prefer that you tell them what they want to hear and call that the truth!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@mountaineer

Truth! The 'crab basket mentality' does more to discourage education and provide social friction against accomplishing what would traditionally be considered successful in mainstream society (dentist, doctor, lawyer, rocket scientist, etc.).

It isn't that Blacks aren't capable of this, many are, it is just that their own will revile them for it outside sports and entertainment.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Truth! The 'crab basket mentality' does more to discourage education and provide social friction against accomplishing what would traditionally be considered successful in mainstream society (dentist, doctor, lawyer, rocket scientist, etc.).

It isn't that Blacks aren't capable of this, many are, it is just that their own will revile them for it outside sports and entertainment.

@Smokin Joe

My heart surgeon is a well-respected black man in his 60's. I don't know him other than professionally,but I can guarantee you he has had to listen to tons of crap from his fellow blacks most of his lfe. Speaks excellent English and doesn't seem to have even the slightest trace of hatred towards whites.

Given his age and prominent position in local society at this late date,I doubt he runs into much "envy hatred" from his fellow blacks,but you can bet your bippy he had to listen to a boat load of it while going to school to get his degree,and then working and trying to establish a practice.

Playing on stereotypes,I strongly suspect his father was a Preacher or MD that treated blacks. Blacks that come from long lines of professionals seem to be immune to most of the black on black hatred. Which is ironic when you look at the black on black hatred directed to young blacks trying to toe the line and work their way up out of public housing.

When I was in the army the soldiers I knew personally that hated the professional ghetto crowd blacks were black NCO's that had the drive and ambition to escape that life. One in particular would almost go nuclear when a strange black addressed him as "brother" and gave him that jive-ass  black power fist salute used in the 60's. He grew up in the ghetto in Philly,and the army was his way out,and once in the army,he was given the opportunity to excel with his own ambition being the only limiting factor. Since he was a SF SFC/E-7 in the mid-60's,he did excel indeed. It might not mean much to the general public,but to a professional soldier that knows the army,being a SF E-7 is a pretty fine thing,indeed,regardless of who you are or where you started. This was before Affirmative Action,and you didn't get there or get to remain there unless you belonged.

I knew,but was never friends with, another black guy that was a E-6 recon team leader at Kontum who quit going for a degree in engineering at MIT after 2 years there,and joined the army to take a break from school. Please note that he was accepted into MIT's Engineer School long before the words "Affirmative Action" were ever heard. You earned your slot there,or you didn't attend.

I heard a few years ago that when he finally retired,he was one of the most senior Sergeant Majors at the Special Warfare Center. There are damn few people,even people known to be VERY competent that reach that position.

Knowing people like this who achieved what the achieved on their own due to their own hard work and will power is what makes my head want to explode when I see and hear about AA hires and promotions. It's like slapping these people in the face and calling them fools for working and earning their positions.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 07:48:27 pm by sneakypete »

Online goatprairie

@Smokin Joe

My heart surgeon is a well-respected black man in his 60's. I don't know him other than professionally,but I can guarantee you he has had to listen to tons of crap from his fellow blacks most of his lfe. Speaks excellent English and doesn't seem to have even the slightest trace of hatred towards whites.

Given his age and prominent position in local society at this late date,I doubt he runs into much "envy hatred" from his fellow blacks,but you can bet your bippy he had to listen to a boat load of it while going to school to get his degree,and then working and trying to establish a practice.
My insurance agent is black. Last year the wife and I sat down and talked insurance and other things with him. It was a very nice talk because normally I hate to talk about insurance...even if it's not all about insurance.
I personally don't care what color or ethnicity are the people I deal with for insurance, medical care, or other important matters.  They can either do the job or they can't. And being white won't help them if they're incompetent.
Can blacks achieve what other ethnicities achieve? Of course, millions of them have.  But until many other blacks quit their constant drumbeat of imagined white racism harming them, they won't make progress.
It's thoroughly disheartening to read about blacks like Lebron James who has about half a billion dollars but still thinks he's a victim.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 07:38:43 pm by goatprairie »

Offline mrclose

You're right, but you know, whatever he says, he will be called a racist.  His remarks don't fit the narrative that so many black people are being killed by whites, particularly white police officers.

That's a black man under the hood.

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/black-black-violence-sixx-king-uses-kkk-costume-highlight-message-1440641
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 06:12:54 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline dfwgator

Offline dfwgator

@musiclady

Blacks used to be in church on Sunday like the rest of us; now, not many are.  Now, they are killing each other on Sunday.  This country is Sodom now.

You can thank LBJ's "Great Society" for much of that.