Author Topic: White House responds: 'You're not going to impeach this president'  (Read 347 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House responds: 'You're not going to impeach this president'
by Pete Kasperowicz
 | January 04, 2019 08:27 AM

President Trump and his top spokeswoman on Friday dismissed the idea that House Democrats will be able to impeach him, and said he's been too successful for that to happen.

"How do you impeach a president who has won perhaps the greatest election of all time, done nothing wrong (no Collusion with Russia, it was the Dems that Colluded), had the most successful first two years of any president, and is the most popular Republican in party history 93%?" Trump asked on Twitter.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house-responds-youre-not-going-to-impeach-this-president
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: White House responds: 'You're not going to impeach this president'
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 02:44:36 pm »
"How do you impeach a president who has won perhaps the greatest election of all time, done nothing wrong (no Collusion with Russia, it was the Dems that Colluded), had the most successful first two years of any president, and is the most popular Republican in party history 93%?"

With 218 votes.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.