Author Topic: Pittsburgh mayor braces for tension, large turnout for gun rally  (Read 2102 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: Pittsburgh mayor braces for tension, large turnout for gun rally
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2019, 11:48:28 pm »
I liked the one who referred to Mayor Peduto as Mayor Potato Head.  LOL  I just call him Mayor Patootey.
How about Pedoofus? Pedumbo?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2019, 11:55:51 pm »
How about Pedoofus? Pedumbo?

Both good. 

Offline verga

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2019, 01:49:00 am »
Thanks @mountaineer

I liked the one who referred to Mayor Peduto as Mayor Potato Head.  LOL  I just call him Mayor Patootey.
He is actually a second cousin of a guy I go to Church with. John can't stand him. Says he is from the inbred stupid side of the family.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2019, 02:01:13 am »
  :silly: @verga! I believe it.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2019, 06:24:50 am »
He is actually a second cousin of a guy I go to Church with. John can't stand him. Says he is from the inbred stupid side of the family.

I have a liberal friend who lives in the city.  Even she won't vote for him.  His only accomplishment has been to install bicycle lanes on downtown streets.  Now downtown has very narrow streets -- some are so narrow, they are one way.  All these bicycle lanes do is make Pittsburgh's already horrendous traffic gridlock even worse.  But he's BFF with the labor unions which control the city, so his re-election is practically guaranteed.  Meanwhile, Pittsburgh, like every other Democrat controlled city, is swirling the bowl.

Offline verga

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2019, 09:27:42 pm »
One of my students plays baseball and has gotten a scholarship to one of the schools in the city. I told him he better think long an hard about living in that hellhole for 4 years.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2019, 09:31:56 pm »
One of my students plays baseball and has gotten a scholarship to one of the schools in the city. I told him he better think long an hard about living in that hellhole for 4 years.
It's my hometown. It's a great place. The mayor and council are idiots, I'll grant you that.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2019, 03:16:14 am »
It's my hometown. It's a great place. The mayor and council are idiots, I'll grant you that.
That sounds like my hometown of Austin, Texas, which I will never live in again.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington