Author Topic: Dem Rep Proposes Constitutional Amendment to Eliminate ‘Outdated Electoral College’  (Read 2478 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If Rep. Cohen wants to go through the process of amending the Constitution to eliminate the Electoral College, more power to him.  I don't think it would ever fly.

@Major Confusion

If will soar to the end of the universe the instant the Dims and their fascist pals in the alleged Republican Party get the votes.

Not long after this happens public voting will also be eliminated,and only board and associate members of "Worldwide Government,Inc" will be allowed to vote.

Go ahead,call them "The Politburo,Part 2" if it makes you more comfortable. No big deal since they will be the same dictatorial critter under either description.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Good. Impeachment, Electoral College, Medicare for all(including illegals), Free tuition for everyone(including illegals), Free this, and Free that, etc., I want the Democrats to get their whole fantasy 'wish list' up for a vote. It's been coming in the wings for decades. Now, we can finally just do it and get it over with. I can't imagine any of this Communist bullshit will pass, but even if it does it will take years to implement. It is one thing to pass something. It is a totally different animal to try to make it actually work in reality.

Why not simply declare Mexico to be a U.S. territory and give them free everything and voting rights while we're at it? We are already almost there now anyway.

Sad but true.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
No they wouldn't.  Nor would they set foot in Wyoming or the Dakotas.

The EC prevents what the Dems crave...mob rule.
Precisely!

But the Democrats only crave that because they think they own the mob.

How quickly they would find out it is the other way around.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

@Major Confusion

If will soar to the end of the universe the instant the Dims and their fascist pals in the alleged Republican Party get the votes.

Not long after this happens public voting will also be eliminated,and only board and associate members of "Worldwide Government,Inc" will be allowed to vote.

Go ahead,call them "The Politburo,Part 2" if it makes you more comfortable. No big deal since they will be the same dictatorial critter under either description.
I agree. The more power Liberals/Fascists gain in America, the more they will attempt to curtail/squelch any opposition, just like all totalitarians do. The idea of an established politburo is not so far fetched. We are approaching that now. The same people tend to get 'elected' over and over and over again, mostly because of gerrymandering, institutionalized voter fraud, and the funding channels they are able to establish through favoritism while in office.

I can see a possible future when any change of any Senator or Congressman becomes extremely rare and the idea of voting becomes meaningless, like it is in any dictatorship. This Congress will wait until they can install a Democrat President. When that happens, the Democrats will immediately propose to remove any limit on how long a President can reign. This will lead to a 'Presidente for Life' scenario. This will happen with the next Democrat President. And unlike Republicans, the Democrats will actually DO what they say they want to do, with bullying and no fear.

Democrats hate elections, and they hate the American People. The sooner they can remove these two impediments to their gaining absolute power, the better it is for them. The election in 2020 will define whether America remains America, or whether we become the authoritarian State the Democrats desire. The Democrats are not pussyfooting anymore. They are out in the open. They are preparing for war, to reshape the entire political structure of America to suit them.

And the weak, scared, self absorbed Republicans will offer up little if any resistance to stop them. While the Republicans always fold on everything at the very first sign of any kind of resistance, the Democrats thrive on resistance, powering through whatever their goals and leaving steamrolled Republicans in their swath. The weak kneed, forgiving, conciliatory leadership of Ryan/McConnell, are a perfect example of this.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 01:09:42 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@240B

Democrats hate elections, and they hate the American People. The sooner they can remove these two impediments to their gaining absolute power, the better it is for them. The election in 2020 will define whether America remains America, or whether we become the authoritarian State the Democrats desire. 

And we ARE at the point where it really does boil down to what happens in 2020. Good luck trying to get a NT'er to understand or even care about that,though. They are the mirror image of the Dims,and only care about keeping their party and illustrious leaders in charge.

And the weak, scared, self absorbed Republicans will offer up little if any resistance to stop them.

The real problem is there ARE no actual Republicans holding public office because the Republicans were infiltrated and overcame by Dims after Newt and the others took power. They knew they couldn't get elected in their districts as Dims anymore,so they switched parties without switching core beliefs.

And the fools in charge of the RNC not only let them get away with it,they even bribed some of them to switch parties by promising them a chair position on a committee.

The end result is the reality that we now have a choice between voting for a communist for national office,or a fascist for national office. Both want a globalist police state they can run to suit themselves without having to worry about voters. While it is true that the people under a fascist system are marginally freer than those under a communist system,slaves are the engines that drive both.

Then Trump popped up and upset the globalist apple carts. Which is why the Party People on both sides of the Totalitarian ruling parties are going nuts trying to keep him from running in 2020.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline ConstitutionRose

He represents Memphis and Shelby County area.  Home to massive political corruption.  My sister lives in the area and regales me with some fresh horror every week. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.