Author Topic: HUGE NEWS! Rally Saturday: SUPPORT PRESIDENT TRUMP, BORDER SECURITY AND THE WALL — Clayton, Missouri  (Read 517 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
HUGE NEWS! Rally Saturday: SUPPORT PRESIDENT TRUMP, BORDER SECURITY AND THE WALL — Clayton, Missouri at 1 PM CT
by Jim Hoft January 3, 2019

HUGE NEWS…..

Local Missouri patriots are holding a rally on Saturday to SUPPORT PRESIDENT TRUMP, BORDER SECURITY AND THE WALL!

PLEASE DO WHAT YOU CAN TO ATTEND!
OUR PRESIDENT NEEDS OUR SUPPORT!
OUR PRESIDENT NEEDS TO KNOW WE STAND WITH HIM!

Rally Saturday January 5, 2019
** Clayton, Missouri
** 1:00 PM Central
** Clayton Park at Carondelot and Central
** Bring American Flags, Signs, Pro-Trump Signs

This will be a short rally to show our support for US border security.

“Without a border you are not a country.”

See you on Saturday!

** You can sign up at the Rally for the Border Facebook Page.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/huge-news-rally-saturday-support-president-trump-border-security-and-the-wall-clayton-mo-at-1-pm-ct/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Missouri? Is that a real place?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Too bad that this isn't happening nationwide.  At the least, we should all be contacting all of our Senators and Reps demanding Trump's border wall and contacting the President and patting him on the back.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Too bad that this isn't happening nationwide.  At the least, we should all be contacting all of our Senators and Reps demanding Trump's border wall and contacting the President and patting him on the back.
Ya guess the Stupid Party, woulda voted for their GOP Reps and Senators last November, if they gave a rip about serious business.

My GOP rep, after 9 terms, took stupid positions, and forfeit the seat to a new democrat, that opposes the Wall, just like all democrats do.

Trump was NOT the problem. Lousy GOP house reps and a few Senators were.

I expect that Romney can't wait, to cast the deciding vote against the Wall, earning him the McCain Sunday morning gig on TB.

I hear Ryan has already offered Flakey a good position on K Street.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln