Author Topic: Pelosi defends vacation jabs at Trump: Maybe he doesn't realize Hawaii is in US  (Read 2285 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Never forget Alexandria O-C is only the 2.0 version of stupid leftist.

"The 2019 model from Brain Dead, Jack Booted, Authoritarians Are Us."

Try her, you'll Love her.

Completely repackaged just for You!
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Never forget Alexandria O-C is only the 2.0 version of stupid leftist.
O-C, for occasionally compos mentis?  :whistle:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
888mouth  I'd settle for her just stepping down. I am amazed that the DEMS elected her Speaker yet again.  Either they're more stupid than I thought or they really don't have anyone qualified to replace her.

She's there, like Tokyo Rose, to publicly spew the Party Desideratum.

Because, no matter How Stupid it makes her look, her seat is protected.

Doesn't matter what inanity she vomits out NO Republican is going to replace her representing San Francisco, unlike the other Rats in purple States and Districts.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline mountaineer

Nancy already is looking and sounding like a dementia patient. I predict it's only going to get worse (or better, depending on your viewpoint). Someday, she's going to stand at the microphone to rail against Trump and say something even stupider and less coherent, and the media won't be able to cover for her.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org