Author Topic: Why was a Muslim doctor who vowed to poison Jewish patients working at the famed Cleveland Clinic?  (Read 623 times)

rangerrebew

January 1, 2019
Why was a Muslim doctor who vowed to poison Jewish patients working at the famed Cleveland Clinic?
By Monica Showalter

Is there any profession that merits the esteem that doctors have?  I don't think so.

What doctors do not only requires significant brains, but requires professionalism, because patient trust is so critical.  Without that trust, how would a doctor be able to get a patient to take his or her clothes off, bend over for an exam, or accept a medical treatment with bad side effects?  Trust is what makes the whole profession work.

This is why this story out of Cleveland is so chilling.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/why_was_a_muslim_doctor_who_vowed_to_poison_jewish_patients_working_at_the_famed_cleveland_clinic.html#ixzz5bYTxHglY

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
And....that's the real question.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just imagine the howls of outrage if a white Christian or a Jewish doctor suggested murdering black or Muslim patients,and tell me there is no double standard.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Muslims are sacrosanct to Liberals. They are inviolable and are without sin. No matter what heinous, horrible, murderous, racist, or homophobic act they commit. Liberals have taken Muslims under their wings, and therefore they can do no wrong.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sounds to me like the Hospital sacked her as soon as they found out about it.  Not sure what else they should have done.... :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: