Author Topic: Trump unloads on James Mattis, says he 'essentially' fired defense secretary  (Read 5668 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Well since I didn't mention nor ping you by name not sure why you felt obligated to answer.

There ARE blind followers who will praise everything he does...and trash people they once praised just because Trump is doing it.

That's the case with General Mattis.

A policy move that went against the advice of everyone in his cabinet and at the Pentagon with military experience.  He thinks he's a better General than all the Generals.

If you don't believe in them worked in a union shop and said nothing then you're telling us you're willing to sacrifice principals when it's expedient for you to do so.

Well, I needed the job and I'm still glad because I ended up with great benefits.  PLus it was the best bunch of people I ever worked with.  They were totally liberal and I just ignored that.

I don't consider it sacrificing my principles.  Everyone in the working world has to learn to keep their mouth shut occasionally.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline goodwithagun

Well, I needed the job and I'm still glad because I ended up with great benefits.  PLus it was the best bunch of people I ever worked with.  They were totally liberal and I just ignored that.

I don't consider it sacrificing my principles.  Everyone in the working world has to learn to keep their mouth shut occasionally.

There’s an Andrew Dice Clay joke in there  :rolling:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
There’s an Andrew Dice Clay joke in there  :rolling:

You would probably know, but I'm not familiar with the dude.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.