Author Topic: Oh, you beautiful wall, you great big beautiful wall!  (Read 376 times)

rangerrebew

Oh, you beautiful wall, you great big beautiful wall!
« on: January 03, 2019, 12:24:54 pm »
January 3, 2019
Oh, you beautiful wall, you great big beautiful wall!
By Sam Younnokis

I want a wall – a big, beautiful wall that cannot be climbed.  I have heard objections, and I don't care.  A wall is "due diligence" in border security, not an infallible guarantee.  Home security starts with locked doors and windows, and border security starts with a wall.

As for the objections:

A wall is not immoral. Speaker Pelosi probably hasn't had time to read Revelation lately, but verse 21:12 describes the New Jerusalem as having "a great and high wall with twelve gates."  This is the city of God, His dwelling place, filled with His glory, and it has a wall.  Neither God nor anyone in His city is concerned about crime, perhaps because (v. 15) "outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie."  (Insert favorite reference to politician or journalist here.)  We lack divine control of borders, but wanting a wall isn't immoral and cannot be if God Himself allows them.  I don't expect that argument to convince atheists, but Nancy Pelosi is a self-identified Catholic.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/oh_you_beautiful_wall_you_great_big_beautiful_wall.html#ixzz5bXxMxTWU