General Category > General Discussion

Obituaries for 2019

<< < (2/258) > >>

jmyrlefuller:

--- Quote from: Restored on January 02, 2019, 04:30:43 pm ---For some reason, I thought he was already dead. The local bowling alley has his pizza.

--- End quote ---
76 is like 102 in pro wrestler years.

jmyrlefuller:
Bob Einstein
Comedian best known for his error-prone stuntman character Super Dave Osborne dies at 76

Einstein, the older brother of actor Albert Brooks, began his career as a writer for variety shows such as Sonny & Cher and the Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour. In the 1980s he became best known for his character "Super Dave Osborne," a hilariously inept stuntman. He continued acting in other comic roles, including Marty Funkhouser in Curb Your Enthusiasm and a role on Arrested Development.

Einstein died of suspected complications of cancer.

Obituary from The Hollywood Reporter

Wikipedia

IMDB

Sorry...

txradioguy:

--- Quote from: jmyrlefuller on January 02, 2019, 07:18:56 pm ---Bob Einstein
Comedian best known for his error-prone stuntman character Super Dave Osborne dies at 76

Einstein at left.

Einstein, the older brother of actor Albert Brooks, began his career as a writer for variety shows such as Sonny & Cher and the Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour. In the 1980s he became best known for his character "Super Dave Osborne," a hilariously inept stuntman. He continued acting in other comic roles, including Marty Funkhouser in Curb Your Enthusiasm and a role on Arrested Development.

Einstein died of suspected complications of cancer.

Obituary from The Hollywood Reporter

Wikipedia

IMDB

Sorry...

--- End quote ---

Bummer.  I used to love watching his Super Dave Osborne character on Bizarre with John Byner.  They did a hilarious duet of the theme song from "An Officer and A Gentleman".

truth_seeker:
Sooper Dave reminds me of the next Sooper conservative, that can recite the Constitution, whilst riding an outhouse with no hands, on his way to the next college law school debate championships.

Paul Ryan, Trey Gowdy, etc.

txradioguy:

--- Quote from: truth_seeker on January 02, 2019, 07:37:01 pm ---Sooper Dave reminds me of the next Sooper conservative, that can recite the Constitution, whilst riding an outhouse with no hands, on his way to the next college law school debate championships.

Paul Ryan, Trey Gowdy, etc.

--- End quote ---

Just couldn't resist could you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version