Author Topic: HERE WE GO: Trump’s First Tweet Of 2019 Was A Doozy  (Read 5518 times)

Offline MOD3

Re: HERE WE GO: Trump’s First Tweet Of 2019 Was A Doozy
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2019, 07:35:53 pm »
Reminder, the topic is HERE WE GO: Trump’s First Tweet Of 2019 Was A Doozy

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2019, 07:44:38 pm »
Are you talking about the same interest rates that the president himself one said were kept too low for too long and encouraging the creation of a “big fat bubble?”

He was correct, in saying that.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2019, 07:45:00 pm »
@Night Hides Not   sorry about your bulldogs.   happy77

Please elaborate @mrpotatohead . The Zags are doing just fine.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2019, 09:02:06 am »
Well,  look at you @catfish1957 with a portfolio and all.  My husband got us out of the stock market before the last crash and we are now just in growth stocks, which is actually 'not so much growth.

I think most people agree that the economy is better over all and the job market is certainly better.

@Emjay

Typical condescendence from the vocal Orange Brigade when faced with overwhelming evidence of Trump's lack of alleged accomplishments.  Guess what..... when the economy tanks, judicial selection will singularly be the ONLY accomplishment of the DJT administration.

You really think the economy and job market is going to flourish in this country after a 25%+ market correction?  Guess financial / economy issues and constitutes lagging indicators aren't your strong suit.  Watching  your crowd try to spin this is really going to be very interesting. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2019, 03:18:19 pm »
@Emjay

Typical condescendence from the vocal Orange Brigade when faced with overwhelming evidence of Trump's lack of alleged accomplishments.  Guess what..... when the economy tanks, judicial selection will singularly be the ONLY accomplishment of the DJT administration.

You really think the economy and job market is going to flourish in this country after a 25%+ market correction?  Guess financial / economy issues and constitutes lagging indicators aren't your strong suit.  Watching  your crowd try to spin this is really going to be very interesting.

Gee whiz, @catfish1957   I believe you have surpassed me in condescension.  I didn't insult you and I never have.  But you have no compunction about calling me a member of the Orange Brigade, a particularly ugly and trite name for Trump supporters.

I'm certainly not claiming to be an expert on the economy but I read and listen to experts, most of whom have a sunnier view of Trump's effect on the economy than you do.

My 'crowd' does not need to spin.  We rely on facts and are not sidetracked by getting caught up in Trump's personality or tweets.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2019, 03:36:04 pm »

I'm certainly not claiming to be an expert on the economy but I read and listen to experts, most of whom have a sunnier view of Trump's effect on the economy than you do.

@Emjay

Interesting timing.  At this moment the DOW is down about 600 points and at a near 18 month low. 

I can give you additional reminders periodically of the wonderful Trump economy, if you like.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2019, 03:43:54 pm »
@Emjay

Interesting timing.  At this moment the DOW is down about 600 points and at a near 18 month low. 

I can give you additional reminders periodically of the wonderful Trump economy, if you like.

No need to...when the market is up, it's thanks to Trump. When it's falling, it's because of opposition to Trump.

:thud:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2019, 03:48:14 pm »
@Emjay

Markets always fluctuate and Apple has been hit hard.  It almost sounds as though you want the markets to tank because it would hurt Trump.

That's dang sad.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2019, 03:57:19 pm »
  It almost sounds as though you want the markets to tank because it would hurt Trump.

That's dang sad.

@Emjay

Yeah, I like losing money. /s  What a tool.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2019, 04:00:57 pm »
@Emjay

Yeah, I like losing money. /s  What a tool.

I thought you were at least a gentleman, @catfish1957 but I guess losing money has turned you bitter.

You shouldn't call other people names.  Just a suggestion.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2019, 04:38:12 pm »
Markets always fluctuate and Apple has been hit hard.  It almost sounds as though you want the markets to tank because it would hurt Trump.

That's dang sad.

Apple predicts slowing sales because of the slow down in the economy of China, home of the largest smartphone market in the world.

Another reason for a drop in sales is that their customers are keeping their old phones and just replacing batteries and screens (costing little) rather than purchasing dramatically higher priced new models. To many regular users, the improvements in processor speed and screen resolution in new phones aren’t readily discernible, making it hard to justify paying the higher prices.

But, don’t nobody weep for Apple, they’ll do just fine.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2019, 04:57:39 pm »
I thought you were at least a gentleman, @catfish1957 but I guess losing money has turned you bitter.

You shouldn't call other people names.  Just a suggestion.

@Emjay
My apologies for  the escalation.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 04:58:21 pm by catfish1957 »