Author Topic: Arctic Ice Volume Shames Climate Experts …Antarctic Stations Show Cooling, Not Warming  (Read 823 times)

rangerrebew

Arctic Ice Volume Shames Climate Experts …Antarctic Stations Show Cooling, Not Warming

By P Gosselin on 28. December 2018

By Kirye in Tokyo

We constantly hear from the untrustworthy media how polar ice is melting rapidly – due to human-induced global warming.

But when we look at the real data, we understand why audiences worldwide increasing distrust the mainstream media and their constant stream of doomsday reports, which they uncritically produce.

Recently I looked at some island stations near Antarctic, a continent where we are told melting ice will lead to many meters of sea level rise if we continue emitting CO2 into the atmosphere business as usual. These stations I examined are:

http://notrickszone.com/#sthash.uBc77k0X.dyCnhsLQ.dpbs

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The false claim is calling them 'experts' to begin with, as proven by their erroneous projections.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Hoodat

Arctic Ice Volume Shames Climate Experts …

If every single cubic mile of Arctic Ocean ice melted in an instant, sea levels would not rise a single millimeter.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The false claim is calling them 'experts' to begin with, as proven by their erroneous projections.
It's a compound word. 'Ex' is a has-been, 'Spurt' is a drip under pressure.... :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis