Author Topic: Thanks, Schumer! Get ready for a newer and bigger Central American migrant caravan  (Read 408 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 29, 2018
Thanks, Schumer! Get ready for a newer and bigger Central American migrant caravan
By Monica Showalter

Despite the current caravan migrant privations in Tijuana, most notably the business of having to wait one's turn to file for asylum for free at the border, obviously, there has been enough in it for the caravan migrants to entice formation of a new caravan, this one bigger and probably better organized than the last one.

Here's the news:

Another migrant caravan – with estimates of as many as 15,000 participants – is preparing to leave Honduras on January 15, according to migrant rights advocates and Spanish-language media.

"They say they are even bigger and stronger than the last caravan," said Irma Garrido, a member of the migrant advocacy group Reactiva Tijuana Foundation.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/12/thanks_schumer_get_ready_for_a_newer_and_bigger_central_american_migrant_caravan.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Yes, and the other migrants are slowly creeping in.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline rustynail

If they swarm the border en mass with some discipline I believe they could get in and get away with it.
Our country does not seem to have the will to kill to defend its sovereignty.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
If they swarm the border en mass with some discipline I believe they could get in and get away with it.
Our country does not seem to have the will to kill to defend its sovereignty.

Doesn't have the will to kill?  We are bad if we throw tear gas.  And if I migrant dies in custody we allow them to sue us.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.