Author Topic: 'I'm not allowed to talk about that': Nancy Pelosi office stonewalls on her shutdown vacation in Haw  (Read 448 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I'm not allowed to talk about that': Nancy Pelosi office stonewalls on her shutdown vacation in Hawaii
by Claude Thompson
 | December 28, 2018 02:35 PM

Nancy Pelosi, the next speaker of the House of Representatives, is reportedly spending the government shutdown at a Hawaiian resort.

A person answering the media contact number for Pelosi's office identified herself as "press desk." When asked about the vacation, she told the Washington Examiner: "I'm not allowed to talk about that." She said she would pass on a message on to the deputy chief of staff, Drew Hammill, who did not respond.

According to the Washington Free Beacon, the California Democrat was seen Thursday at the Fairmont Orchid resort, which features accommodations up to almost $5,000 a night.

The resort is located on "The Big Island," which is the state's namesake. The resort features a 10,000-square-foot swimming pool, despite it being on an island in the Pacific Ocean. The resort also has a "Spa Without Walls," where the least expensive facial is $99.

The first available rooms at the resort this week are currently priced at $2,500 a night for a 1,000-square-foot suite and $3,500 a night for a 1,400-square-foot suite.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/im-not-allowed-to-talk-about-that-nancy-pelosi-office-wont-comment-on-her-shutdown-vacation-in-hawaii
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

If Trump had went to Florida...we would have been inundated with the news that he went there during a shut down.

But this is not reported.  Go figure.

Offline mountaineer

She needs more than a $99 facial, unless it includes Botox.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org