Author Topic: Julian Castro Criticized Trump’s Pull out of Syria, Calls Him Unbalanced, Then Said He Would Do the  (Read 1283 times)

rangerrebew

Julian Castro Criticized Trump’s Pull out of Syria, Calls Him Unbalanced, Then Said He Would Do the Same
Steven Ahle December 27, 2018

If you need any further proof that Democrats are totally unhinged and off their freaking rocker, look no further than Julian Castro, former mayor of San Antonio, who also worked in the Obama White House.

He said that President Trump is erratic for pulling troops out of Syria. Then, he turned around and said he’d pull the troops out also. He claims the difference is that you need an exit plan. There are only 2,000 American troops in Syria.

All parties on both sides want the United States out of the conflict. No one is going to attack as we leave because if that happened, we would make anyone who did pay a heavy price. There are only 5,000 ISIS in Syria left in one small corner of the country.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/politics/julian-castro-criticized-trumps-pull-out-of-syria-calls-him-unbalanced-then-said-he-would-do-the-same/

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Possibly the 2020 GOP DEM nominee.  God help us!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The anti-war Left are twisting themselves into balloon animals trying to find a way to bash Trump.
The Republic is lost.

Offline corbe

This guy just can't handle his political descent with the ascent of Beto and it will not work out well for either in the national DNC.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
   This guy just can't handle his political descent with the ascent of Beto and it will not work out well for either in the national DNC.

I think the DEM nominee will be either Beto or Castro.  Best case scenario for the GOP would be Biden as their nominee.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline corbe

@libertybele I have been wrong on many occasions, politically in the last 5 years (Trump) but I just don't see the DNC, especially with Perez in charge, doing either of those two lightweight Hispanics or even another Black at this early juncture I see a Biden/Bernie knockdown/dragout and we know how the DNC feels about Bernie. Voters don't matter over there similar to the GOP.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
   @libertybele I have been wrong on many occasions, politically in the last 5 years (Trump) but I just don't see the DNC, especially with Perez in charge, doing either of those two lightweight Hispanics or even another Black at this early juncture I see a Biden/Bernie knockdown/dragout and we know how the DNC feels about Bernie. Voters don't matter over there similar to the GOP.

Cruz made Beto popular. He's the DEM poster boy.  Biden is a has been and comes from the Clinton era.  After the Clinton loss I think the DEM voters are looking for someone new to get behind.  Castro is an unknown just like Bammy was, but he would bring them the Hispanic vote without doubt.  So my hunch is either Beto or Castro.  Should Trump seek re-election, those are the two that I think can beat Trump; the GOP blew their majority. God help us.

Offline LegalAmerican

The anti-war Left are twisting themselves into balloon animals trying to find a way to bash Trump.

True. 
http://youtu.be/x_u5zPWNlIs

Sorry...

I thought the words of commander-in-chief , explained it very well.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 04:41:49 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline mountaineer

I have been wrong on many occasions, politically in the last 5 years (Trump) but I just don't see the DNC, especially with Perez in charge, doing either of those two lightweight Hispanics or even another Black at this early juncture
Of course, Beto is as Irish as a Kennedy, so there's that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
I think the DEM nominee will be either Beto or Castro.  Best case scenario for the GOP would be Biden as their nominee.

The best case scenario for GOP would be any of Spartacus/Fauxcohantas/Bernie/Kamala at the top of the ticket. They are easy to caricature.

The Dems should go with Sherrod Brown or Biden as the nominee/Beto or Castro as the veep.

Such a ticket would try to secure the Rust Belt and put Texas in play (if not now, in the near future with a young guy from Texas on the ticket). It would also unify different elements of their party.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Of course, Beto is as Irish as a Kennedy, so there's that.

@mountaineer

Makes no difference at all to Dims. Reality is just a concept to them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Castro is a loser like Robert Francis Nacho Senator. He's a whiny little puke and will come across as such on television.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Cheating for a couple of minutes of chair time to comment.

Listening to NPR this morning, I was shocked to hear a foreign policy guy agree with Trump on Syria.  He said that ISIS is basically defeated as a territory owning sect and he said that the mission in Syria had been changing from ISIS fighting to figuring out how to assist with other problems in that area.

He added that this left very little legal reason for the U.S. being there.

And this was NPR.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline aligncare

Listening to NPR this morning, I was shocked to hear a foreign policy guy agree with Trump on Syria.  He said that ISIS is basically defeated as a territory owning sect and he said that the mission in Syria had been changing from ISIS fighting to figuring out how to assist with other problems in that area.

And this was NPR.

A snafu. They’ll correct that before the next airing.  :laugh:

@Emjay  just so you know, you are sorely missed when you don’t post a while. Good to see’ya again.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

And this was NPR.

@Emjay

That guy is in DEEP doo-doo now. He will be lucky if he even has a job by tomorrow.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
A snafu. They’ll correct that before the next airing.  :laugh:

@Emjay  just so you know, you are sorely missed when you don’t post a while. Good to see’ya again.

Thanks @aligncare   You don't know how much i miss being able to hang here.  I see the doctor again on Monday and maybe he will let up on the restrictions, but I doubt it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.