Author Topic: The Sun: Russia could WIPE OUT Britain and US with giant tsunamis by nuking Iceland’s volcanoes, mil  (Read 515 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Russia could WIPE OUT Britain and US with giant tsunamis by nuking Iceland’s volcanoes, military newspaper claims
By Will Stewart

CHAIN REACTION

The threat involves a thermonuclear strike on Iceland’s 4,744 ft Snæfellsjökull volcano

27th December 2018

CHILLING schemes to wipe out the West with giant tsunamis have been highlighted by a prominent military newspaper in Moscow.

The threat involves a thermonuclear strike on Iceland’s 4,744 ft Snæfellsjökull volcano.

This would produce a “super tsunami” capable of engulfing the US capital Washington, claims the latest issue of Moscow-based weekly ‘Military Industrial Courier’.

Read more at: https://www.thesun.ie/news/3561858/russia-could-wipe-out-britain-and-us-with-giant-tsunamis-by-nuking-icelands-volcanoes-military-newspaper-claims/
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 04:16:15 pm by TomSea »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The Sun has been absolutely worthless for anything but Page 3.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

from article: This would produce a “super tsunami” capable of engulfing the US capital Washington, claims the latest issue of Moscow-based weekly ‘Military Industrial Courier’.

I see no downside here.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington