Author Topic: Angela Merkel: Nation States Must "Give Up Sovereignty" To New World Order  (Read 1245 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Angela Merkel: Nation States Must "Give Up Sovereignty" To New World Order
Zero Hedge, Dec 28, 2018

“Nation states must today be prepared to give up their sovereignty”, according to German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who told an audience in Berlin that sovereign nation states must not listen to the will of their citizens when it comes to questions of immigration, borders, or even sovereignty.

No this wasn’t something Adolf Hitler said many decades ago, this is what German Chancellor Angela Merkel told attendants at an event by the Konrad Adenauer Foundation in Berlin. Merkel has announced she won’t seek re-election in 2021 and it is clear she is attempting to push the globalist agenda to its disturbing conclusion before she stands down.

“In an orderly fashion of course,” Merkel joked, attempting to lighten the mood. But Merkel has always had a tin ear for comedy and she soon launched into a dark speech condemning those in her own party who think Germany should have listened to the will of its citizens and refused to sign the controversial UN migration pact:

“There were [politicians] who believed that they could decide when these agreements are no longer valid because they are representing The People”.

“[But] the people are individuals who are living in a country, they are not a group who define themselves as the [German] people,” she stressed.

Merkel has previously accused critics of the UN Global Compact for Safe and Orderly Migration of not being patriotic, saying “That is not patriotism, because patriotism is when you include others in German interests and accept win-win situations”.

Her words echo recent comments by the deeply unpopular French President Emmanuel Macron who stated in a Remembrance Day speech that “patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism [because] nationalism is treason.”

The French president’s words were deeply unpopular with the French population and his approval rating nosedived even further after the comments.

Macron, whose lack of leadership is proving unable to deal with growing protests in France, told the Bundestag that France and Germany should be at the center of the emerging New World Order.

“The Franco-German couple [has]the obligation not to let the world slip into chaos and to guide it on the road to peace”.

“Europe must be stronger… and win more sovereignty,” he went on to demand, just like Merkel, that EU member states surrender national sovereignty to Brussels over “foreign affairs, migration, and development” as well as giving “an increasing part of our budgets and even fiscal resources”.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-27/angela-merkel-nation-states-must-give-sovereignty-new-world-order

Oceander

Adolph Hitler would never have made such a statement because he was an ardent nationalist. 

Adolph Hitler would never have made such a statement because he was an ardent nationalist.

:silly:  Now you side with Hitler in your never-ending quest to trash the President.

I'm looking forward to seeing who you align with next.   Warning:  This will be a tough act to follow.   88devil

Oceander

:silly:  Now you side with Hitler in your never-ending quest to trash the President.

I'm looking forward to seeing who you align with next.   Warning:  This will be a tough act to follow.   88devil

I’m not siding with anyone, I’m critiquing the author, who made a dumb statement. 

Put the orange koolaid down, it’s clearly not been good to what remains of your precarious mental stability.   

Offline skeeter

Look up Europaische Wirtschaftsgemeinschaft, Berlin 1942.

Your winning streak continues.

Oceander

Look up Europaische Wirtschaftsgemeinschaft, Berlin 1942.

Your winning streak continues.

Yes, yes it does. 

If you had bothered to actually read about what you so mindlessly cite to, you would have realized that document was about failure - about how the Nazis could nonetheless try to subvert the victors in the event that Nazi germany was beaten.  And the purpose of that plan?  To establish a subsequent Reich - another Nazi nation.

Merkel’s statement was not a plan-b in the event of failure. 

In the meantime, look up NSDAP. 

Idiot.

Offline skeeter

Yes, yes it does. 

If you had bothered to actually read about what you so mindlessly cite to, you would have realized that document was about failure - about how the Nazis could nonetheless try to subvert the victors in the event that Nazi germany was beaten.  And the purpose of that plan?  To establish a subsequent Reich - another Nazi nation.

Merkel’s statement was not a plan-b in the event of failure. 

In the meantime, look up NSDAP. 

Idiot.

I understand. A simple gratuitous insult is the closest someone like you can come to admitting you were wrong.

I’m not siding with anyone, I’m critiquing the author, who made a dumb statement. 

Put the orange koolaid down, it’s clearly not been good to what remains of your precarious mental stability.

Yes you are ... you just got called on it, that's all.

BTW, you're repeating your insults.  Here's a hint:  If they didn't work the first time, they're not going to work the second and third.  But you keep trying.   000hehehehe

Offline jpsb

Hitler wanted Germany to dominate all of (a politically united) Europe, apparently Merkel wants the same.

Offline ConstitutionRose

So, my not right in the head BIL, who rants about the dangers of a world order, is right.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Those kind of statements are to be expected from someone who was a 35 year old research scientist sitting in a sauna in East Germany when the wall came down.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So I'm supposed to lay down for authoritarian imperialism.

Got it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
A former German leader came up with the same idea. I'm surprised she didn't predict the new World Order would last 1,000 years.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Absalom

A serious subject immediately goes off the rails w/a urinary tirade over Hitler by the
usual suspects. How predictable!
At the end of the 30 Years War in 1648, the Vatican fostered/organized the Treaty of
Westphalia Peace Conference which ushered in an extended era of stability within Europe.
From that emerged the concept of Sovereign Right which defined the right of the lawful
citizens of each nation/state w/clearly defined borders to determine who could/could not
enter their nation. It has been a linchpin of international law for some 400 years since.
Merkel, a loser and noisy Marxist is on her way to oblivion; her opinion is brain dead bullshit.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Germany is the world's poster child for why NO country should give up their sovereignty.  We need greater border security, a wall, and a moratorium on ALL immigration into this country.  I'll go with isolationism as opposed to becoming part of the New World Order.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Merkel as a young communist:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 11:15:40 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Oceander

No,but she grew up in East Germany,and her idol growing up was Stalin.

It's always been a mystery to me how the West Germans could vote for a former East German communist leader after all those decades of resisting communism.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 11:40:25 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
Re: Angela Merkel: Nation States Must "Give Up Sovereignty" To New World Order
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2018, 11:50:01 pm »
I wouldn't take this seriously. It appears like a ruse to stimulate their population. Very machismo and Frenchlike of them... rib jabbing. Their economy is stronger than ever, a strong core. When you see the numbers it isn't bad on paper but yeah, paper ain't the way it is.
I won't accept.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Merkel had helped her country move from #2 of the world economies to a very weak 4th since the early 70s.

See
https://youtu.be/wykaDgXoajc

Her weakness is causing her to try to deflect by looking at the global worldview instead.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington