Author Topic: Half of the post-millennial generation is non-white  (Read 1499 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Half of the post-millennial generation is non-white
« on: December 27, 2018, 04:48:27 am »
Reproduced from Pew Research Center; Note: Racial groups include only single-race Hispanics. Hispanics can be any race. Rows may add to more than 100% due to rounding; Chart: Axios Visuals

(graph at link)

In a potentially significant political trend, almost half of 6- to 21-year-olds in the U.S. are Hispanic, African-American or Asian, according to a study released today by Pew Research.

Why it matters: Rapidly changing American demographics will have a profound impact on elections, government policies, economic opportunity, and more. "How we deal with this racially diverse generation ... will say a lot about how successful we will be as a nation," says Brookings' William Frey, author of "Diversity Explosion."

The political impact of changing U.S. demographics can already be seen in the high turnout of young Americans in the midterm elections, Frey tells Axios — an estimated 31% of people 18 to 29 voted, the highest since 1994.

Read more at: https://www.axios.com/gen-z-post-millennials-diversity-minorities-demographics-us-9da4ad70-cedd-4d33-b86f-4b76e9277b8f.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic&utm_content=1100&fbclid=IwAR1y7NSKUaIvQ3ssxdx0kgt1oDmd-34jeWV8b73zLe920knTjtNQXxWUXg8

No surprises really.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 04:50:16 am by TomSea »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Half of the post-millennial generation is non-white
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 01:39:08 pm »
From the Roman Republic to the Roman Empire.

They couldn't stop importing barbarians.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 02:50:41 pm »

It will be fun to watch this new gen turn on these lily white millennial safe space hiding SJW snowflake's.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 03:55:33 pm »
My son's Highschool is proof enough what is happening. Looking at the team and club pictures in the hall just from a few years ago the breakdown of white, Asian, Black and Latino represented the community we live in, and trying not to sound racist, because I am not it has been about 70% white.   But now just a few years later than those pictures the majority of the students are immigrants mostly from Somalia  and India and all bussed in from more densely populated areas of the county. Their has been an explosion of immigrants, legal and not.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2018, 01:43:19 am »
My son's Highschool is proof enough what is happening. Looking at the team and club pictures in the hall just from a few years ago the breakdown of white, Asian, Black and Latino represented the community we live in, and trying not to sound racist, because I am not it has been about 70% white.   But now just a few years later than those pictures the majority of the students are immigrants mostly from Somalia  and India and all bussed in from more densely populated areas of the county. Their has been an explosion of immigrants, legal and not.
Not only that, but:

1. Since the Supreme Court decreed miscegenation laws to be unconstitutional in 1968 (and even if they hadn't, the erosion of monogamy over the 1970s and 1980s with no-fault divorce and the sexual revolution amplified this trend) there has been a sharp increase in interracial relationships and thus multiracial children, who aren't considered white.

2. White folk aren't having as many kids. Non-whites, especially immigrant communities, still have large families, but whites have increasingly relied on birth control, plus more millennial (child-bearing-age) people identify as LGBT, thus suppressing unexpected pregnancies by engaging in relationships that can't cause them.

3. The economy most millennials experienced their entire adult lives is making it very difficult for most to achieve the financial stability needed to raise a family, so they reject relationships (except gold-digging) and thus put off families or decided not to have any at all, feeling they're more of a burden than a blessing.

Changes are a-comin'.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2018, 04:47:35 am »
It is NOT good thing.  Making us a turd world country, after they use up our resources. Part is addressed on this youtube.

Sorry...

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2018, 05:02:36 am »
I guarantee you, many more men at the least, would have died fighting for America in World War II if not for what some vulgarly call "_____ world countries". Where'd we get the uranium for our atom bombs? Add on to that, some of the things the US has done. Pretty arrogant opinion.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2018, 11:41:52 pm »
I saw and archived a good post from TOS the other day that's relevant to this thread.
I did not write this, but the person who did "sees the future" with clarity.
Here it is:
=========
"Unfortunately, probably a lot more. The fact the right isn’t in the streets at this point I think suggest 2 phenomenon that are core features of the right: 1. we simply don’t take the streets in a meaningful way and never really have in the modern era. 2. The very psyche of the right is individualist in nature and doesn’t coalesce around strategies in which collectivism is helpful, I.e., mass protest, civil disobedience, etc. In short, we aren’t organized at all.

Additionally - I am 40 years old. A mere babe compared to most freepers. Sadly, most who are “pissed and not gonna take it” are 65+ years old. My 69 year old Dad always says he would “fight like hell” but he gets winded walking up my .2 mile driveway. I think he represents the average ‘super pissedAmerican conservative male’

Most my age are dyed in the wool lefties, apolitical or are on the right but in the extreme minority. Demographics is destiny. Those of us who are able bodies and have the desire to restore the Republic are now very few.

I mean this respectfully, but in 10-15 years the demographic transformation will be complete as the 65+ plus conservatives start ‘exiting the stage en masse’ And their replacements, the third world legal and illegal immigrants who have flooded our nation’s for the last 50 years take the reigns of political power and culture.

The current USA cannot be savalged. The only hope of our people (constitutionalists with western values and family history rooted in the American experience) is for a break up of the Union and for us to have a region wherein we are the majority. I think this scenario is quite unlikely.

I’m all ears to an opposing view, but history informs my belief that we are simply bred out of existence and totally marginalized politically and simply fade into the annals of history. Simply - if we haven’t taken action yet - we never will."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3715000/posts

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2018, 12:13:20 am »
I saw and archived a good post from TOS the other day that's relevant to this thread.
I did not write this, but the person who did "sees the future" with clarity.
Here it is:
=========
"Unfortunately, probably a lot more. The fact the right isn’t in the streets at this point I think suggest 2 phenomenon that are core features of the right: 1. we simply don’t take the streets in a meaningful way and never really have in the modern era. 2. The very psyche of the right is individualist in nature and doesn’t coalesce around strategies in which collectivism is helpful, I.e., mass protest, civil disobedience, etc. In short, we aren’t organized at all.

Additionally - I am 40 years old. A mere babe compared to most freepers. Sadly, most who are “pissed and not gonna take it” are 65+ years old. My 69 year old Dad always says he would “fight like hell” but he gets winded walking up my .2 mile driveway. I think he represents the average ‘super pissedAmerican conservative male’

Most my age are dyed in the wool lefties, apolitical or are on the right but in the extreme minority. Demographics is destiny. Those of us who are able bodies and have the desire to restore the Republic are now very few.

I mean this respectfully, but in 10-15 years the demographic transformation will be complete as the 65+ plus conservatives start ‘exiting the stage en masse’ And their replacements, the third world legal and illegal immigrants who have flooded our nation’s for the last 50 years take the reigns of political power and culture.

The current USA cannot be savalged. The only hope of our people (constitutionalists with western values and family history rooted in the American experience) is for a break up of the Union and for us to have a region wherein we are the majority. I think this scenario is quite unlikely.

I’m all ears to an opposing view, but history informs my belief that we are simply bred out of existence and totally marginalized politically and simply fade into the annals of history. Simply - if we haven’t taken action yet - we never will."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3715000/posts

Sadly true.  If you add in the fact that a people that are relatively "fat and happy" with their personal lot in life are not often motivated to take actions that could risk that level of relative comfort.  (Not to mention the fact that ingesting pharmaceuticals over decades have had their "side effects" take hold as well.)

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2018, 06:26:51 am »
I know you folks from TOS are not the smartest folks out there but many of us are here because we left TOS you idiots so keep your posts there..

Geez... :shrug:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 06:27:42 am by montanajoe »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2018, 06:31:36 pm »
I know you folks from TOS are not the smartest folks out there but many of us are here because we left TOS you idiots so keep your posts there..

Geez... :shrug:

Loving this.

Bitch about TOS hooting you off the site, then turn around and cry for the same treatment with posters you disagree with here.

Priceless

How's that 1st amendment "Foundational Principle" working out for you?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 06:33:04 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2018, 06:53:18 pm »
This is problematic but I did read an article in which it was claimed that latinos are increasingly identifying themselves as white, which means the white minority countrything may never happen.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/22/upshot/more-hispanics-declaring-themselves-white.html

And what is "white" after all? Because a lot of latinos seem indistinguishable from white people.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2018, 08:49:22 pm »
This is problematic but I did read an article in which it was claimed that latinos are increasingly identifying themselves as white, which means the white minority countrything may never happen.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/22/upshot/more-hispanics-declaring-themselves-white.html

And what is "white" after all? Because a lot of latinos seem indistinguishable from white people.

By studying DNA Science, I learned that many Brits,, have a DNA type very common in Spain also.

By studying history I learned that most Latin Americans are a mix, of "native" blood and European (Spanish) blood. Or "mestizo"

In one James Michener book; Texas or Mexico) he states in early Mexian days,  there was a ranking with highest being born in Spain, followed by Spanish born in Mexico, followed by mixed, and at the bottom came Indians.

My cousin -in-law told me a few years ago, that while he was very conservative, it did bother him that some Republicans spoke disrespectfully over race topics.  He is ddevoutly Catholic, mix of Hispanic/Filipino, etc. Fernandez. Great guy.

He was born in Monterey Calif, and says his father's family dates there to the early 1800s. His fther, career Air Force, married a Filipino woman. 

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2018, 11:54:43 pm »

Why it matters: Rapidly changing American demographics will have a profound impact on elections,

No kidding. Almost none of these people came here to become Americans and live free,they came here for all the free stuff,and once they get old enough to vote,they will vote to give free stuff to their relatives back home.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!