Author Topic: Daughters of foot doctor say Trump's bone spurs diagnosis given as a favor  (Read 2604 times)

Online corbe

Re: Daughters of foot doctor say Trump's bone spurs diagnosis given as a favor
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2018, 11:40:38 pm »
   She cooks her Koolaid much too long, increasing the potency.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2018, 01:11:53 am »
Are You Kidding Me? This Is Why That NYT Story About Trump's Bone Spur Diagnosis Is Straight Trash
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/12/26/are-you-kidding-me-this-is-why-that-nyt-story-about-trumps-bone-spur-diagnosis-n2538067
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2018, 01:20:23 am »
Trump can't face a person he considers his enemy.  He does his attack with words away from that person.  He wouldn't be able to be a soldier as that, particularly in those days, would required confrontation with an enemy who could kill him.  He is afraid of bacteria and afraid someone will poison him.  Although I didn't have proof he got a fake diagnosis to keep him out of the military, I'm not surprised about the daughters confirming that happened.

And I'm not surprised you would lap up this unsubstantiated bullshit as the truth. Know why? Because you generally trade in nonsense and fabrications as a rule.

Online corbe

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2018, 01:27:17 am »
And I'm not surprised you would lap up this unsubstantiated bullshit as the truth. Know why? Because you generally trade in nonsense and fabrications as a rule.

So in your Heart of Hearts @Amb. Frank Cannon you don't think this story is plausible, screw the timing we all know why the NYT dredged this up now and it is a cheap shot.  It doesn't take away the fact that he is and has always been an opportunistic <bleep>.   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2018, 05:03:12 am »
   So in your Heart of Hearts @Amb. Frank Cannon you don't think this story is plausible, screw the timing we all know why the NYT dredged this up now and it is a cheap shot.  It doesn't take away the fact that he is and has always been an opportunistic <bleep>.

If Trump was shipping off young men to fight another war no one can explain I would see why people would be jumping on his ass about whatever was going on with conscription 50 years ago, but he is bringing people home from this nonsense. That is all that matters to me.