Author Topic: Canada: Wishing Christians 'merry Christmas' worse than murder, Muslim cleric says  (Read 688 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Canada: Wishing Christians 'merry Christmas' worse than murder, Muslim cleric says
12/25/2018

Those Muslims who wish Christians "marry Christmas" are guilty of sins graver than murder, a Muslim cleric in British Columbia was reported as saying.

"There are those who will say to them "Merry Christmas" – what are you congratulating them on?" Sheikh Younus Kathrada said as part of a sermon delivered at the Muslim Youth of Victoria in British Columbia. "Are these congratulations on the birth of your Lord? Is that acceptable to a Muslim? Are you now approving of their beliefs? By saying that you are approving of it."

Video and Read more at: https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/191774-181226-canada-wishing-christians-merry-christmas-worse-than-murder-muslim-cleric-says?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=intl_americas&utm_content=en1

What's alarming, is this is just next door in Canada. I'm for free speech, this is pretty outrageous and almost seems like incitement.  It's probably Islamophobic to publicize this.

Say what you want about the Iranians, Shias, they don't do stuff like this. What their problem is with Israel, I don't know. I know they don't like how the Palestinian issue is. I know a few other things about them.

MEMRI twitter (Middle East Media Research Institute): https://twitter.com/MEMRIReports
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 05:33:43 am by TomSea »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Canada may become the first nation in the Western Hemisphere to "go muslim"...

Online mountaineer

I feel like sending a Christmas card to Sheikh Younus Kathrada. Jesus is Lord, Sheikhy!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org