Author Topic: How Banks Unwittingly Finance Mass Shootings  (Read 2536 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: How Banks Unwittingly Finance Mass Shootings
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2018, 04:28:47 am »
I, too, think Paddock was not alone, whether a deal went bad or what. Credit cards on display? Really? Most folks keep them put away until they use them, and don't leave then just laying around their motel room.
A serious question is one of how many of those firearms had been recently fired, and did anyone fingerprint them?

Doubt it. The hispanic, probably illegal guy, who was 'shot" in leg, in theory.  Has vanished.  The whole story is a mess of contradictions. Some may have died, but the story is bogus. I lived in Vegas when that happened. THIS is, NOT SOMETHING president TRUMP is involved in.  DEEP STATE, still at it.  They want our guns, so we can't defend from their attacks.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2018, 04:40:53 am »

Doubt it. The hispanic, probably illegal guy, who was 'shot" in leg, in theory.  Has vanished.  The whole story is a mess of contradictions. Some may have died, but the story is bogus. I lived in Vegas when that happened. THIS is, NOT SOMETHING president TRUMP is involved in.  DEEP STATE, still at it.  They want our guns, so we can't defend from their attacks.
Last time something like this event was 'needed' to push for more gun control , some guy supposedly blew up a building with little help, killed over 100, and it made no sense, either. Hearings over the incident the event was supposedly a 'payback' for (Waco) were scheduled, and all it did was tilt the playing field away from gunowners, even though the weapon of choice allegedly was a rental truck full of fertilizer and diesel fuel.  Lots of inconsistencies in that situation, too.

The bottom line, though, is whoever pulled those strings has no compunction about killing Americans to get their agenda accomplished--classical ends justify the means stuff. We know who plays by that rulebook...

I doubt Trump would be involved in such, and the Deep State has pulled it off before.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2018, 05:01:01 am »
Last time something like this event was 'needed' to push for more gun control , some guy supposedly blew up a building with little help, killed over 100, and it made no sense, either. Hearings over the incident the event was supposedly a 'payback' for (Waco) were scheduled, and all it did was tilt the playing field away from gunowners, even though the weapon of choice allegedly was a rental truck full of fertilizer and diesel fuel.  Lots of inconsistencies in that situation, too.

The bottom line, though, is whoever pulled those strings has no compunction about killing Americans to get their agenda accomplished--classical ends justify the means stuff. We know who plays by that rulebook...

I doubt Trump would be involved in such, and the Deep State has pulled it off before.

Correct. Ah yes, Timothy and Waco.  Waco was just pure murder by Janet Reno and Bill Clinton.  Just like "they" wanted to do a thing, about BLM land.  Harry Reid and Obama buying BLM land.  They attacked the Bundy's.  150 years of grazing, now all of a sudden BLM demands payments.  Bogus.  They provided a service on removing underbrush. They, BLM, burned cattle alive and harmed ranchers.  If a person "squats" on your land for years and you say nothing, the land becomes
yours! Same with a house. I learned that, in real estate class.  "Squatters rights".

DEEP STATE...and people think, president TRUMP is the 'issue".  Nutty thinking.  ****sheep****