Author Topic: ONE STUNNING GRAPHIC Reveals The INSANE Tax Burden Of Illegal Aliens On U.S. Citizens  (Read 3605 times)

Oceander

Funny how, when it comes to politically motivated “statistics” on global warming, y’all are all over the political aspect, and correctly criticize the fudging the political angle does to those numbers, thereby making them unreliable.

But when it comes to equally politically motivated “statistics” on illegal immigration, y’all are holy converts to the cause and the numbers you cite are God’s honest truth.  M

Why would one believe that politics would corrupt the numbers when it comes to global warming, but not when it comes to illegal immigration?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Funny how, when it comes to politically motivated “statistics” on global warming, y’all are all over the political aspect, and correctly criticize the fudging the political angle does to those numbers, thereby making them unreliable.

But when it comes to equally politically motivated “statistics” on illegal immigration, y’all are holy converts to the cause and the numbers you cite are God’s honest truth.  M

Why would one believe that politics would corrupt the numbers when it comes to global warming, but not when it comes to illegal immigration?

Because illegal immigration is in people's face every day, everywhere they go. At school, the hospital-MD's, the grocery store, the workplace. They don't have to read about it. Or research it. Or watch the teevee. All they have to do is go about their daily business and there it is. In their face.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Because illegal immigration is in people's face every day, everywhere they go. At school, the hospital-MD's, the grocery store, the workplace. They don't have to read about it. Or research it. Or watch the teevee. All they have to do is go about their daily business and there it is. In their face.

That is very true.

And, another thing about illegal immigration, you can go and pull numbers from various places and examine them yourself.  No filter.

I did that several months back and posted the numbers here on TBR, with links.  Hard to refute when you can track the numbers back and confirm them yourself.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
My number from IMMIGRATION SITE...says, each year, each year,  we taxpayers pay $746.3 billion dollars, dealing with illegals.Yes 5 billion is a drop in the bucket.

To me that says we will save $741 billion in a year if they only give Trump 5 billion.  I think he should go for the entire enchilada and assure that he has enough for entire border.  We would still save 700 billion +.

I wonder where are states going to get the money to continue funding illegal immigration at the rates they are coming?  Here in Washington we pay some of the highest taxes in the country.  We can't afford any more illegal families.  Eventually our economy will collapse because people can't afford to live when they are busy paying to support other people's families.  Already we have American citizen families living on the streets.  There are part of Washington that most Washingtonians could not afford to live because of taxes and high rent.  These area's of rich in our state is comprised of large populations of migrant families in the area's which end up choosing our elections.    We are Americans held ransom by illegal immigration and rampant illegal drugs coming from the open border with Mexico.

Maybe next year is the year those grinches will steal Christmas.  When they see the real affect of overtaxing on the Washington economy to support sanctuary city.  Then businesses will shut down for lack of sales.  Many already have.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 10:45:04 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online corbe

I want to take this opportunity to thank that mesican dry waller in the Phoenix area that donated to my retirement for 4 years.
   It was his contribution that significantly attributed to allow me to retire at 62 instead of 65.  He kicked azz.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
   I want to take this opportunity to thank that mesican dry waller in the Phoenix area that donated to my retirement for 4 years.
   It was his contribution that significantly attributed to allow me to retire at 62 instead of 65.  He kicked azz.

Hey! If I SELL my ssn to illegals I can double down!!!
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

There are many households in Washington struggling to raise their own families while these wealthy liberals tax us out of our homes.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.