Author Topic: ONE STUNNING GRAPHIC Reveals The INSANE Tax Burden Of Illegal Aliens On U.S. Citizens  (Read 3616 times)

rangerrebew

ONE STUNNING GRAPHIC Reveals The INSANE Tax Burden Of Illegal Aliens On U.S. Citizens
Dec 24, 2018

The next time a friend or family member attempts to explain to you about the benefits cheap labor in the United States, you might want to refer to this handy-dandy document, provided by The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). The comprehensive and easy to understand “Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on the American Taxpayer for 2017” document explains the extreme burden American taxpayers are saddled with, so employers can hire cheap labor, which in many cases, undercuts the ability for low-income Americans and students to compete for jobs.

Democrat lawmakers and businesses who benefit from low labor costs have been trying to convince Americans of the benefits of laxed security on our southern borders. In addition to allowing criminals to cross our borders with no background checks, there’s the massive financial burden on American workers that no one is talking about—except for organizations like FAIR, who are sounding the alarm bells over the cost of our broken immigration system.

https://100percentfedup.com/one-stunning-graphic-reveals-the-insane-tax-burden-of-illegal-aliens-on-u-s-citizens/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
This means that the overall costs attributable to illegal aliens totals an annual bill of $135 billion.

And we can't afford a wall.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline jpsb

And we can't afford a wall.

LOL, we can't afford to NOT build the wall. What I really dislike about our open borders is that illegals take
jobs from Americans that need those jobs. I'm retired and these days do landscaping. I compete with
illegals that have much better equipment and a nicer truck and trailer to haul it around. I keep asking
myself how they get their stuff? Well the other day someone stole my trailer. Now I know how they "got"
their stuff.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
LOL, we can't afford to NOT build the wall. What I really dislike about our open borders is that illegals take
jobs from Americans that need those jobs. I'm retired and these days do landscaping. I compete with
illegals that have much better equipment and a nicer truck and trailer to haul it around. I keep asking
myself how they get their stuff? Well the other day someone stole my trailer. Now I know how they "got"
their stuff.

And they are set up to have a quick paint job and a couple of stickers to cover their tracks.

Last year some of the little bastards stole my grandson's new bike. He came in and told me. They took  it away from him.  I called the pd, got my baseball bat, and headed down the road. They were busily painting it with a couple of rattle cans. The pd was there for the perps protection. Don't steal from me. I don't give a crap if you are only 10 years old.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline jpsb

Good for you, I'll bet the little bastards leave you alone from now now. I stopped their first attempt at stealing my trailer but I wasn't home 6 months later and they got it. In their culture it is OK to steal from
whitey. My new less capable trailer now has a lock in sits inside my fenced in yard. The old one was too
big to get it into the yard. I am still looking for it.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
If people want to know why I am passionate about illegal immigration they need only look to the sanctuary city policies we have in Washington State.  To see the level of the population here in Washington that taxpayers are forced to fund.

Illegal-immigrant numbers in state jump 35% in 3 years

Originally published February 1, 2011 at 9:21 pm  |  Updated February 3, 2011 at 6:48 pm 

An estimated 230,000 illegal immigrants were living in Washington state last year — 35 percent more than three years earlier, according to a new report by the Pew Hispanic Center. The total represents one of every 20 workers in the state.........

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/illegal-immigrant-numbers-in-state-jump-35-in-3-years/\

The article goes on to say  Washington was considering new legislation to deny drivers licenses but they didn’t, which has made the population grow much more.  In fact they have created laws to deny ICE access to driver license information.  It also had the amount that illegal immigrants cost the state.   This was 2011.  I am sure that the percentage of population is way higher now

Mapping the Impact of Immigration on Public Schools

https://cis.org/Report/Mapping-Impact-Immigration-Public-Schools

Some places in Washington state are 50% of public school children from illegal immigrant families.  Low wage earning families that receive full social benefits.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
their stuff.

I don't know if you are aware but many get business loans, mortgages and brand new cars.  Our country has created a tax id and the lending institutions in America give out lots of loans to illegal aliens.  ITIN  Even at my work the Hispanics have the nicest cars.  And most landscaping is Hispanic with all new trucks and equipment.  I had a Hispanic person explain why illegal immigrants come.  This person has a mortgage on ITIN.  Side business too.  He said it is easier here to start a business.  They start business and make good money and then go home.  This person has a house in Mexico also.  Hey if you can have a business, get your medical, dental, food stamps.  You can make a lot of money.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I don't know if you are aware but many get business loans, mortgages and brand new cars.  Our country has created a tax id and the lending institutions in America give out lots of loans to illegal aliens.  ITIN  Even at my work the Hispanics have the nicest cars.  And most landscaping is Hispanic with all new trucks and equipment.  I had a Hispanic person explain why illegal immigrants come.  This person has a mortgage on ITIN.  Side business too.  He said it is easier here to start a business.  They start business and make good money and then go home.  This person has a house in Mexico also.  Hey if you can have a business, get your medical, dental, food stamps.  You can make a lot of money.

When the crash hit my brother lost his job. One of his kids needed some med treatment. He went in to the state to ask for some help. Denied. While there, he asked about food stamps. The woman told him, "We don't have programs like that for people like you". The kicker. He called his ex, working with a good job. She is Hispanic. She took the daughter in and they hooked her up. No problema.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
ONE STUNNING GRAPHIC Reveals The INSANE Tax Burden Of Illegal Aliens On U.S. Citizens
Dec 24, 2018

@rangerrebew

Democrat lawmakers and businesses who benefit from low labor costs have been trying to convince Americans of the benefits of laxed security on our southern borders.

It's not just Dims. There are plenty of globalist RINO's involved in this,too. They LOVE the cheap labor.

THAT is why Trump is having trouble getting the wall built,and why the wall wasn't build years ago.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

In their culture it is OK to steal from whitey.

@jpsb

Correction,in their culture is is ok to steal from anyone.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jpsb

@jpsb

Correction,in their culture is is ok to steal from anyone.

I stand corrected.

Offline jpsb

:thumbsup:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Oceander

When you can’t tell a tall enough lie, use “statistics”.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Give us a hint?

A bombastic rant or intellectual paralysis and self-flagellation?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Also known as "if you don't like the facts, call them a lie".

Offline RoosGirl

Which numbers are incorrect?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Which numbers are incorrect?

Damn, I am sloow today.

Is that code for "How many fingers am I holding up"?

Offline RoosGirl

Damn, I am sloow today.

Is that code for "How many fingers am I holding up"?

Nah, the graphic seems pretty clear. Not really any use of "statistics" in it.  I want to know which of the numbers used is incorrect and what the correct numbers are.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Nah, the graphic seems pretty clear. Not really any use of "statistics" in it.  I want to know which of the numbers used is incorrect and what the correct numbers are.

We estimate that illegal aliens actually pay just under $19 billion in combined state, local, and federal taxes.

The estimate may be too high, or too low. Hope that helps.

Offline RoosGirl

We estimate that illegal aliens actually pay just under $19 billion in combined state, local, and federal taxes.

The estimate may be too high, or too low. Hope that helps.

Okay, so the "estimate" is a lie.  If someone is going to claim that is a lie then they must have the correct number and data to back that up.  What's the correct number and how was it obtained?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Okay, so the "estimate" is a lie.  If someone is going to claim that is a lie then they must have the correct number and data to back that up.  What's the correct number and how was it obtained?

The correct number may be unobtainable and a SWAG may be the next best answer.

I'll tell you a story. When my son was in the 2nd grade the dept of whoever contacted my wife. Said there seemed to be a discrepancy in their records. Seems like an illegal was using his SSN, in a nearby town. My wife had to repeatedly tell them our son was in the second grade and didn't work over in Rigby. They investigated. They called and told her they had caught up with the guy. The income this guy had made was going to be credited to our son's SSI and Medicare. And he could file a tax return. 

My point being certain events, depending on the reporting and/or accounting may skew the numbers some.

I think their estimate is accurate enough to be comparable to the rest of the info in the graphic.

Offline RoosGirl

The correct number may be unobtainable and a SWAG may be the next best answer.

I'll tell you a story. When my son was in the 2nd grade the dept of whoever contacted my wife. Said there seemed to be a discrepancy in their records. Seems like an illegal was using his SSN, in a nearby town. My wife had to repeatedly tell them our son was in the second grade and didn't work over in Rigby. They investigated. They called and told her they had caught up with the guy. The income this guy had made was going to be credited to our son's SSI and Medicare. And he could file a tax return. 

My point being certain events, depending on the reporting and/or accounting may skew the numbers some.

I think their estimate is accurate enough to be comparable to the rest of the info in the graphic.

I'll tell you a true story.  I don't give a bleep what the number is.  I don't give a bleep if they padded the number by 10x.  If it's $1 it's too much and needs to be addressed.  I have about zero patience for that nonsense.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I'll tell you a true story.  I don't give a bleep what the number is.  I don't give a bleep if they padded the number by 10x.  If it's $1 it's too much and needs to be addressed.  I have about zero patience for that nonsense.

I'll tell you my theory of ONE. I am the ONE. If I decide to include you with me, all I can do for you, to my last breath, will be done. Every  other  I don't include is walking dead meat. I can turn it on or off without a blink.  I understand I have about zero patience for that nonsense completely.

Offline LegalAmerican

My number from IMMIGRATION SITE...says, each year, each year,  we taxpayers pay $746.3 billion dollars, dealing with illegals.Yes 5 billion is a drop in the bucket.