Author Topic: An election hacked — by Democrats  (Read 318 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
An election hacked — by Democrats
« on: December 22, 2018, 04:25:04 pm »
An election hacked — by Democrats

By NY Post Editorial Board

It seems like a blatant case of election trolling: a deceptive stealth campaign using social media and bots to discredit one candidate and even siphon votes from him to a randomly chosen third-party hopeful.

Only this wasn’t Russian hackers trying to influence the outcome of the 2016 Trump-Clinton presidential contest.
As The New York Times reports, it was a secret project, carried out on Facebook and Twitter, by Democratic tech experts, with one purpose: to weaken the Republican candidate in the 2017 Alabama special election for a US Senate seat.

In fact, an internal report boasts that “we created an elaborate ‘false flag’ operation that planted the idea” that GOP candidate Roy Moore’s campaign “was amplified on social media by a Russian botnet.”...

Excerpt, much more at link: https://nypost.com/2018/12/20/an-election-hacked-by-democrats/?fbclid=IwAR0gfhaKHH_k563Xs1LQczC5nR9uc-6ozkT1v4_pLDBFg6G6LlhNCUw5YyI
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: An election hacked — by Democrats
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 04:25:28 pm »
The TRUTH is finally emerging!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien