Author Topic: Quinnipiac Poll: Voter Support for Border Wall Hits Record High  (Read 255 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Quinnipiac Poll: Voter Support for Border Wall Hits Record High
« on: December 21, 2018, 05:01:59 pm »
Not one for polls, but for what it's worth:

Quinnipiac Poll: Voter Support for Border Wall Hits Record High

Support for building a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border jumped to its highest level on record, Quinnipiac University announced Tuesday, reporting results of its latest poll:

“This is the highest level of support for the wall since the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN- uh-pe-ack) University National Poll first asked the question in November 2016.”......

Forty-three percent of voters support building the border wall, while 54% oppose it, according to the national survey of 1,147 voters, conducted Dec. 12-17, 2018.

The record 43% support represents a five-point jump from its August 15, 2018 level of 38% and is up seven points from its year-ago level of 36% (Dec. 13, 2017). Back on April 20, 2017, only 33% of voters nationwide supported building a border wall.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/quinnipiac-poll-voter-support-border-wall-hits-record-high
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 05:02:42 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.