Author Topic: Judge Says U.N. Rules Require Deported Migrants Be Flown Back into U.S.  (Read 537 times)

rangerrebew

Judge Says U.N. Rules Require Deported Migrants Be Flown Back into U.S.

20 Dec 201823,910

The United States agreed in 1980 to implement the United Nation’s rules on refugees. This means a group of recently deported migrants must be flown back to the U.S. and be given another chance to win asylum, a Democratic-appointed judge declared December 17.

“Congress made clear its intent in promulgating the Refugee Act was to bring the United States’ domestic laws in line with the [U.N.] Protocol,” Judge Emmet Sullivan declared in response to an ACLU lawsuit for several migrants against asylum policies established by former Attorney General Jeff Sessions. Sullivan added: “The new credible fear policies are arbitrary, capricious, and in violation of the immigration laws,” and so must be discarded.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/20/judge-says-u-n-rules-require-deported-migrants-be-flown-back-into-u-s/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Judge Says U.N. Rules Require Deported Migrants Be Flown Back into U.S.
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 03:58:22 pm »
Since when do UN rules dictate US law?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 04:30:41 pm »
Since when do UN rules dictate US law?

We have too many Judges who believe the same crap Ruth Bader Ginsburg does, not all of them appointed by Rats.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 04:33:42 pm »
We have too many Judges who believe the same crap Ruth Bader Ginsburg does, not all of them appointed by Rats.

You're tellin me???  LOL!   8888mistltoe
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 04:44:43 pm »
You're tellin me???  LOL!   8888mistltoe

Merry Christmas, @Bigun!   :tree3: 7777sleigh

We have a very different Yule planned this year.  Christmas Day is when we are taking our herd of catz to our new, not-so-humble abode.  That day will mark when we will officially live there, and just take trips to Phoenix as we wrap up the rest of the move!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: