Author Topic: Ann Coulter says she won't vote for Trump without border wall  (Read 3680 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Ann Coulter says she won't vote for Trump without border wall
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2018, 12:26:04 am »
Trump is neither a king nor a dictator.   Congress must appropriate money for the wall.   Trump cannot wave a gun or a magic wand to force Congress to act.

That brain-dead morons like Coulter won't vote for Trump because they don't understand how our Constitutional Republic works, is of zero consequence.   

Who need congressional approval, when Mexico is going to pay for it?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2018, 12:49:02 am »
Ann Coulter, has for years been just a histrionic bomb thrower. She is here for no more than entertainment purposes only. She really possesses little political insight. Most of you know that.

Offline edpc

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2018, 03:01:05 am »
Ann Coulter says she won't vote for Trump without border wall artistically designed steel slats.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The Democrats, are saying loud and clear that they do not want to build a Concrete Wall - but we are not building a Concrete Wall, we are building artistically designed steel slats, so that you can easily see through it....

7:13 PM · Dec 18, 2018 · Twitter for iPhone
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 03:02:34 am by edpc »

Offline corbe

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2018, 03:06:49 am »
   Is there a Trump Revival somewhere tonight, they seem pretty quiet.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2018, 03:51:32 am »
She already did.  Her Presidential dream candidate campaigned in support of touchback amnesty.  She should be proud of Trump right now.

Exactly why I can't stand her anymore.  As if she can come in when Trump has failed and pretend she is outraged.  I believe she in part is responsible for Trump.  She even wrote a book.  But some of us knew he could not deliver what he was promising.  Some didn't even realize Trump was talking about touchback amnesty.  But that wall...............  Trump is much too busy for a wall.  He has important tweeting to do.  https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor  On, and on and on.......

Someone should tell Donald Trump Mexico is not funding the wall.  More money into the economy does not make wall money.  And any money saved from the new trade deal he gave to Mexico and Central America.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 03:52:22 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2018, 03:56:08 am »
   Is there a Trump Revival somewhere tonight, they seem pretty quiet.

We need @Emjay to explain it. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2018, 03:58:24 am »
Ann was a bulldog that carried Trump's water and threw it at anyone that dared point out his flaws. Drink that bitter brew now Ann. You act conservative until it is time to actually vote, then you swap to whatever is the nearest R candidate and gush over them, then act all upset when they don't perform. I tire of your b.s. (bull shoveling). He is your candidate, own it. I doubt even TLBSHOW (old Freepers will get the reference) doesn't see through her ruse.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 04:02:10 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Absalom

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2018, 05:12:20 am »
Trump is neither a king nor a dictator.   Congress must appropriate money for the wall.   Trump cannot wave a gun or a magic wand to force Congress to act.

That brain-dead morons like Coulter won't vote for Trump because they don't understand how our Constitutional Republic works,  is of zero consequence.   
------------------------------
Suggest sparing us your moralizing about the constitution,
as the mechanics of lawmaking are certainly not a mystery.
The issue is hardly the process, its the ability of the person
making the case to persuade against any and all odds;
whether their instrument be fear, reason or self-interest.
From Imperial Rome to Richelieu, Madison, Disraeli and
Von Bismarck, great leaders always found a way to persuade!

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2018, 12:06:15 pm »

:tree3:     7777sleigh     :tree3:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2018, 12:15:03 pm »
Then maybe Trumpie bear should not have promised that he would get it done ....
He would have lost had he not done so.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2018, 12:17:49 pm »
Ann Coulter, has for years been just a histrionic bomb thrower. She is here for no more than entertainment purposes only. She really possesses little political insight. Most of you know that.
It wouldn't surprise me if she actually voted for Hillary.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jpsb

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2018, 01:18:07 pm »

That brain-dead morons like Coulter won't vote for Trump because they don't understand how our Constitutional Republic works,  is of zero consequence.   

While I mostly agree with you I am disappointed that Trump did not even fight for the wall. Very disappointed. I'm also
quite upset with a spineless GOP that NEVER keeps campaign promises. The GOP will be hearing from me today. That RINO Cornlyn my Senator in particular.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2018, 01:32:30 pm »
  "Screw Ann Coulter, Hannity and Rush, they sold you out."

:thumbsup:

Yes, Hillary would have been so much better. /s

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2018, 02:18:28 am »
Yes, Hillary would have been so much better. /s
Actually, Cruz or Rubio would have been so much better.  I voted for Trump and will vote for him again if he runs in 2020. Because voting for any quasi-Marxist Dem is out of the question. Half a loaf is better than none and all that.
 But  Trump is a horse's ass. He's not half as smart as he thinks he is, but he's too egotistical and ignorant to know it.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2018, 02:25:26 am »
It's getting nigh on time fer Annie to take it on the Road in a Sister Act with Stormy.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2018, 05:38:29 am »
McConnell has done nothing in the Senate for two years, except the tax law change.  He is king of the RINOs and has to go.

I agree with Ann Coulter.  Either Trump builds the wall, or he and a lot of Republican senators are out come 2020.

Trump can find the money easily.  How you ask?

TERMINATE ALL CONTRACTORS WORKING FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS AND GENERATE 10S OF BILLIONS FOR THE WALL!!!!!!!!!  And put back to work the federal employees who sit back and have contractors do their work.  This process exists across the board for most agencies within the federal government, including those involved in health, i.e. CDC, NIH, etc.

Trump has frozen positions about six months in when he became president, but there are tens of thousands of contractors doing the work intended to be done by current federal employees who sit back and do little.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2018, 01:47:46 pm »
Has WashPoo finally jumped the shark?
The Washington Post
‘This is tyranny of talk radio hosts, right?’: Limbaugh and Coulter blamed for Trump’s shutdown
Michael Brice-Saddler
13 hrs ago

Portions of the federal government shut down at midnight Friday after President Trump said he would refuse to sign a stopgap funding measure without money for his proposed U.S.-Mexico border wall. ...

So what caused Trump to flip back? Some have suggested that he bowed to backlash from high-profile conservative pundits — notably Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh — who lambasted the president for appearing to concede on the wall funding.

On his radio show Wednesday, Limbaugh said the president was “getting ready to cave” on getting money for the wall in the budget.

“It’s a textbook example of what the drive-by media calls compromise,” Limbaugh said. “Trump gets nothing, and the Democrats get everything, including control of the House."

Coulter, during a podcast on the Daily Caller, said Trump’s White House would become “a joke presidency who scammed the American people” if he didn’t build the wall, adding that “he’ll have no legacy whatsoever.” She also wrote a scathing column about the president and launched a flurry of criticisms on Twitter.  ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Oceander

« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2018, 02:18:30 pm »
McConnell has done nothing in the Senate for two years, except the tax law change.  He is king of the RINOs and has to go.

I agree with Ann Coulter.  Either Trump builds the wall, or he and a lot of Republican senators are out come 2020.

Trump can find the money easily.  How you ask?

TERMINATE ALL CONTRACTORS WORKING FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS AND GENERATE 10S OF BILLIONS FOR THE WALL!!!!!!!!!  And put back to work the federal employees who sit back and have contractors do their work.  This process exists across the board for most agencies within the federal government, including those involved in health, i.e. CDC, NIH, etc.

Trump has frozen positions about six months in when he became president, but there are tens of thousands of contractors doing the work intended to be done by current federal employees who sit back and do little.

Baloney.  Who do you think prevented Garland from being seated on the Supreme Court, got Gorsuch and Kavanaugh seated instead, and pushed through a myriad of other judges.  It certainly wasn’t Trumpy Bear. 

When the history books are written with the vantage of sufficient time, McConnell will be reckoned a much more consequential leader than Trump. 

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2018, 02:46:28 pm »
Baloney.  Who do you think prevented Garland from being seated on the Supreme Court, got Gorsuch and Kavanaugh seated instead, and pushed through a myriad of other judges.  It certainly wasn’t Trumpy Bear. 

When the history books are written with the vantage of sufficient time, McConnell will be reckoned a much more consequential leader than Trump.
goopo

Offline rrcorky

« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2018, 03:03:10 pm »
Coulter is a mouth that says crap just to get responses, just like the draft avoider Rush giving advice to  Old Yeller Trump about how to keep promises, if these men are running our the policy I better start learning Russian, The Art of the Deal , I didn't know that Treason was a deal!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2018, 06:47:38 pm »
goopo
I don't have a lot of respect for Trump's vaunted intelligence, but I'll give him credit when credit is due concerning the appointment of judges. I just wish he'd defer more to people who know a lot more than him about many other matters.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2018, 09:18:51 pm »
I don't have a lot of respect for Trump's vaunted intelligence, but I'll give him credit when credit is due concerning the appointment of judges. I just wish he'd defer more to people who know a lot more than him about many other matters.
Ditto!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2018, 01:01:51 am »
The judges were selected by Trump.  All McConnell and the deadhead GOP has done is vote for conservative judges.  Tough job that.   Ugggh.