Author Topic: UK bans accused blasphemer Asia Bibi, but welcomes Muslim clerics who support murderer of foe of bla  (Read 336 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
UK bans accused blasphemer Asia Bibi, but welcomes Muslim clerics who support murderer of foe of blasphemy law
Robert Spencer

Dec 14, 2018

Leftists and Islamic supremacists frequently bring up the fact that I’m banned from entering the UK as if it is in itself proof that I’m an “extremist” who must be shunned by all decent people. In reality, as this story shows yet again, it’s a badge of honor. The Home Office recently banned Martin Sellner, Brittany Pettibone, Lauren Southern and Lutz Bachmann from entering, all for the crime of opposing jihad terror and Sharia oppression, and thereby made it clear that it is more authoritarian and unwilling to uphold the freedom of speech than ever – at least when it comes to criticism of Islam, Muslim rape gangs, and mass Muslim migration.

The bannings of Sellner, Pettibone, Southern, and Bachmann were just part of a long pattern. Pamela Geller and I were banned in 2013, apparently for life, also for the crime of telling the truth about Islam and jihad. Just days after Geller and I were banned, the British government admitted Saudi Sheikh Mohammed al-Arefe. Al-Arefe has said: “Devotion to jihad for the sake of Allah, and the desire to shed blood, to smash skulls, and to sever limbs for the sake of Allah and in defense of His religion, is, undoubtedly, an honor for the believer. Allah said that if a man fights the infidels, the infidels will be unable to prepare to fight.”

Read more at: https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/12/uk-bans-accused-blasphemer-asia-bibi-but-welcomes-muslim-clerics-who-support-murderer-of-foe-of-blasphemy-law

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Who's winning...?