Author Topic: Rush: My Photos of the White House Christmas Decorations  (Read 432 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: My Photos of the White House Christmas Decorations
« on: December 18, 2018, 08:03:40 pm »

My Photos of the White House Christmas Decorations

Dec 18, 2018

RUSH: I was at the White House for a Christmas reception, and (chuckles) I got an email, “Rush, I thought they canceled the media party.” They did. “Well, then what were you doing there?” I’m not the media that was canceled. Anyway, I took some pictures. I didn’t have much free time. But I stole away from people, and I whipped out my iPhone XS Max — which has one of the greatest smartphone cameras made in the world today — and I snapped some pictures of the decorations.

My first White House Christmas party of any during the George Bush 41 administration, George H. W. Bush. I was so dazzled by it. I mean, the entire first floor last night was open. Every room was decorated for Christmas, some slightly differently. The East Room and the State Dining Room were used for buffets and in the hallways were wide open and they had various orchestras, four- and five piece orchestras playing Christmas music, and it was teeming with people.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/12/18/check-out-rushs-white-house-christmas-party-photos/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34