Author Topic: Facebook bans Benjamin Netanyahu's son after he said the death of 2 Israeli soldiers should be aven  (Read 464 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This is not all he said. I mean, I've seen the other posts. They did not seem that bad to me.

Facebook bans Benjamin Netanyahu's son after he said the death of 2 Israeli soldiers should be avenged

Associated Press

Facebook has blocked Yair Netanyahu — son of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu — for 24 hours.
    Yair Netanyahu criticised Facebook, labelling the platform the "thought police."
    Facebook removed a post in which Netanyahu called for "avenging the deaths" of two Israeli soldiers killed by Palestinian gunmen.

Facebook has blocked Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's son Yair for 24 hours after he wrote a post criticizing the social media platform as "thought police" and sharing previously banned content.

Read more at: https://www.businessinsider.com/ap-israeli-pms-son-gets-temporary-ban-on-facebook-2018-12

Somewhere, the son wrote about Iceland and Japan and those countries not having such attacks because they did not have Muslims.

2 soldiers were killed last week and then, over the weekend, a couple was found in their car shot in Israel. That sounds like more terrorism.

Offline Frank Cannon

2 soldiers were killed last week and then, over the weekend, a couple was found in their car shot in Israel. That sounds like more terrorism.

Sounds more like gangland violence....

Offline dfwgator

Sounds more like gangland violence....

"Didn't I tell you not to buy anything?"

Offline Frank Cannon