Author Topic: איך שגלגל מסתובב: כחלון נענש על הוויתור שעשה לפני שלוש שנים  (Read 2108 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.themarker.com/news/.premium-1.6747761

החשמל - הגוף שאמון על קביעת תעריף החשמל במשק, וזה שהכניס אותו בשבוע שעבר לתסבוכת ציבורית-פוליטית שעלולה לעלות לו בבחירות הקרבות. היה זה בעת שראש הממשלה, בנימין נתניהו, ושר האנרגיה, יובל שטייניץ, החליטו "להעניש" את רשות החשמל על כך שהעזה לטעון כי מחיר הגז הטבעי במשק מנופח - והתריעה כי עלויות היתר בגין רכישת הגז ממונופול תמר יגולגלו בסופו של יום לכיסי צרכני החשמל (כפי שאכן קרה). בתגובה לשמירת סף מתבקשת זאת "נערף" ראשה של יו"ר הרשות דאז, אורית פרקש-הכהן, מועצת רשות החשמל פורקה והרשות הוכפפה ישירות לשטייניץ - כך...

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
My Hebrew is really rusty but it’s something to do with rising energy costs and bribes, by a minister?

Maybe someone else can have better luck with it, I’m sorry I did my best. I just know prayers by heart.

Thank you Mr.Cannon for posting
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline corbe

For those of you that can't read Hebrew (it's left to right), here it is in Spanish.

Cómo una rueda rota como una ventana está siendo castigado por la renuncia que hizo hace tres años:

The whole premise of this article is based on a fallacy and the guy who wrote the article is a communist that also writes for The Hill.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

Electricity - the body that trusted in setting the electricity rate in the economy, and the one who put it last week into a public-political entanglement that could cost him the upcoming elections. It was at a time when Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Energy Minister Yuval Steinitz decided to "punish" the Electricity Authority for daring to claim that the price of natural gas in the economy was inflated - warning that the costs involved in purchasing gas from the Tamar monopoly would eventually be rolled into the pockets of electricity consumers As indeed happened). In response to this threshold, the head of the then-chairman of the authority, Orit Farkash-Hacohen, was "beheaded", the Council of the Electricity Authority was disbanded and the authority was directly subordinated to Steinitz ...

Offline Frank Cannon

My Hebrew is really rusty but it’s something to do with rising energy costs and bribes, by a minister?

Maybe someone else can have better luck with it, I’m sorry I did my best. I just know prayers by heart.

Thank you Mr.Cannon for posting

I don't know what it says either, but the look on the dude's face looks serious and I though it must be important.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod

Offline Hoodat

For those of you who cannot read Hebrew or Spanish, here it is in Afrikaans:

Elektrisiteit, die liggaam wat vertrou die krag koers in die ekonomie, en die een wat dit in die laaste week in gebring 'n openbare politieke konfyt wat kon kos hom in die stryd verkiesings. Dit was by die tyd van die eerste minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, die minister van energie, Yuval Steinitz besluit om te "straf" die elektriese owerheid vir huts om te eis dat die prys van aardgas in die ekonomie wat – en gewaarsku dat die koste vir die aankoop van die gas van monopolie sou word gerol aan die einde van die dag na die sakke van verbruiker elektronika (soos dit gebeur het). In reaksie op die behoud van die drempel "die hoof van die"voorsitter van die Palestynse owerheid", Orit Farkas-Hacohen, die Raad van elektrisiteit was uitmekaar gehaal en die PA was direk Steinitz...
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Frank Cannon

Elektrisiteit, die liggaam wat vertrou die krag koers in die ekonomie, en die een wat dit in die laaste week in gebring 'n openbare politieke konfyt wat kon kos hom in die stryd verkiesings. Dit was by die tyd van die eerste minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, die minister van energie, Yuval Steinitz besluit om te "straf" die elektriese owerheid vir huts om te eis dat die prys van aardgas in die ekonomie wat – en gewaarsku dat die koste vir die aankoop van die gas van monopolie sou word gerol aan die einde van die dag na die sakke van verbruiker elektronika (soos dit gebeur het). In reaksie op die behoud van die drempel "die hoof van die"voorsitter van die Palestynse owerheid", Orit Farkas-Hacohen, die Raad van elektrisiteit was uitmekaar gehaal en die PA was direk Steinitz...

Now we are getting somewhere. Thanks for clearing this up.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod

Offline RoosGirl

החשמל - הגוף שאמון על קביעת תעריף החשמל במשק, וזה שהכניס אותו בשבוע שעבר לתסבוכת ציבורית-פוליטית שעלולה לעלות לו בבחירות הקרבות. ×”×™×” ×–×” בעת שראש הממשלה, בנימין נתניהו, ושר האנרגיה, יובל שטייניץ, החליטו "להעניש" את רשות החשמל על כך שהעזה לטעון ×›×™ מחיר ×”×’×– הטבעי במשק מנופח - והתריעה ×›×™ עלויות היתר בגין רכישת ×”×’×– ממונופול תמר יגולגלו בסופו של יום לכיסי צרכני החשמל (כפי שאכן קרה). בתגובה לשמירת סף מתבקשת זאת "נערף" ראשה של יו"ר הרשות דאז, אורית פרקש-הכהן,  מועצת רשות החשמל פורקה והרשות הוכפפה ישירות לשטייניץ - כך...

Jeez, why are you posting articles in Russian?  You a communist or something?

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline RoosGirl

Hey! What's with the Easter decorations already?  We're not even through Christmas, for crying in the coffee.

It's never too early to celebrate the risen Christ, especially on this commie pinko thread that @Frank Cannon posted.

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Axeslinger

Somebody needs to ping Mueller...this thread proves that trump colluded with the Russians.

I think.

Maybe.

Or so I’ve heard

Never mind
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Frank Cannon

That's it, I'm reporting you Russian communists to our forum ambassador.

My contacts are telling me this is not Russian but indeed Swahili. There is no current investigation into Swahili Collusion.....so these posts stand.

That is my final ruling as Forum Ambassador.

Offline corbe

Is this a great forum or what?  Where else on the Internet could a Thread that no one could possibly read, except @Freya get over 200 hits and 20 replies and this is before everyone is drunk.  I love this place though I still think we should have early elections and appoint someone else as Ambassador.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

My contacts are telling me this is not Russian but indeed Swahili. There is no current investigation into Swahili Collusion.....so these posts stand.

That is my final ruling as Forum Ambassador.

No way, you're the one that posted the Russian article to begin with.  There's no way I'm going to believe you that it's Swahili and not Russian.  I'm calling Jeff Sessions at once.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15

Qeu passa?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour