Author Topic: O'Rourke marvels Betomania, conceding great question if ready for WH  (Read 550 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

WASHINGTON — TMZ trails him around the capital. Fans still check his Facebook page to see if he's going live again anytime soon. Democratic activists keep trying to lure him to Iowa and New Hampshire, and campaign operatives are sending him resumes, uninvited.

U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke is getting more buzz as a potential White House contender than people who've served as governor, senator or even vice president and secretary of state, even though he's still stinging from falling short last month to Sen. Ted Cruz.

…"I just don't feel comfortable talking to anybody in Iowa or New Hampshire, because I don't want to stoke," he said. "I just truly have not made a decision or even really begun the serious work of making a decision, so I just don't want to lead anyone to think that we're doing something or not doing something."

Robert Francis sounds like a moron as demonstrated in the quote just above. The article contains many more tortured sentences and idiocy.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2018/12/16/orourke-marvels-beto-mania-conceding-great-question-whether-ready-white-house
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

Re: O'Rourke marvels Betomania, conceding great question if ready for WH
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 04:58:40 pm »
Washington Calling now don't look to us
Phoney Betomania has bitten the dust

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 05:08:30 pm »
He's literally Obama The Empty Suit 2.0. And Dems will love him as they want desperately to get carried away in their orgasmic rapturousness of utopian bliss.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2018, 05:35:42 pm »
He's literally Obama The Empty Suit 2.0. And Dems will love him as they want desperately to get carried away in their orgasmic rapturousness of utopian bliss.

The Dems just want desperately to sweep Trump out of the White Hut.  "Any port in a storm."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2018, 07:30:31 pm »
Run Nacho run.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2018, 02:42:37 am »
A couple more deep thoughts:

"Amy and I are just like, in what universe does that happen? And I also keep thinking that there's going to be this epiphany. I'm just supposed to know what to do next."

What did he think about Obama comparing himself to O'Rourke? "I think that's cool that he said that."

Did you dream of being president? "Not that I ever really thought about. I dreamed about being in the Beatles when I was a kid."

Robert Francis was born two years after the Beatles broke up. He's no genius. He speaks like a teenager.

Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2018, 03:00:47 am »
O'Rourke could not beat Sen Ted Cruz, who lost to President Trump, and the morons of the Democommie Party think this fool has a viable chance against Trump?  In their dreams!

The best they have is HR Clinton, and I anticipate her losing again with Trump capturing 40 Electoral College states.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 03:01:35 am by jafo2010 »