Author Topic: The Biggest Losers of Trump’s Presidency: His Voters  (Read 34800 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: The Biggest Losers of Trump’s Presidency: His Voters
« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2018, 02:34:46 am »
Thanks for the info ... obviously lots and lots of wall needs to be built.

The Bottom Line: Walls Work. When it comes to stopping drugs and illegal aliens from crossing our borders, border walls have proven to be extremely effective. Border security relies on a combination of border infrastructure, technology, personnel and partnerships with law enforcement at the state, local, tribal, and federal level. For example, when we installed a border wall in the Yuma Sector, we have seen border apprehensions decrease by 90 percent. In San Diego, we saw on Sunday that dilapidated, decades-old barriers are not sufficient for today’s threat and need to be removed so new – up to 30 foot wall sections can be completed.

Well, yes it does.  I fail to see how a section of 2 miles however is going to stop illegal immigration.  Maybe 20 miles but these small pieces of wall seem like a waste of tax payer money.  This seems like wall with lots and lots of big beautiful holes (doors) for people to come through.  So far we have 26 miles completed broken into small sections.

I know lets go around...........brilliant idea!

Looks like the wall panels are already rusted out.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 02:45:24 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online corbe

« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2018, 02:42:38 am »
   At least they don't have to dig tunnels here.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2018, 02:47:21 am »

unless those wall go down into the ground they will still do that too.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2018, 02:53:43 am »
Maybe 20 miles but these small pieces of wall seem like a waste of tax payer money.

It won't be when they run 480 VAC through it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #104 on: December 17, 2018, 02:58:43 am »
It won't be when they run 480 VAC through it.

I like that idea.  I thought about that too.  Jarassic Park style, but they will still be sections.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2018, 03:13:15 am »
Likewise, asking Conservatives to fall in line in a movement that is destroying the very principles upon which we stand is equally absurd. 

So Conservatives don't stand upon low taxes, few regulations on the private sector, Constitutionalist judges, energy independence, defense of Israel, a strong U.S. military, fair trade and the sovereignty of the United States.

Well, this certainly explains why you're so angry with the President and those that gave him the job @roamer_1

« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 03:26:15 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2018, 03:17:21 am »
So Conservatives don't stand upon low taxes, few regulations on the private sector, Constitutionalist judges, energy independence, defense of Israel, a strong U.S. military, fair trade and the sovereignty of the United States.

Well, this certainly explains why you're so angry with the President and those that gave him the job.

I don't think Kavanaugh is much of a Conservative.

Susan Collins feels vindicated.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/susan-collins-brett-kavanaugh-ruled-impartially-independently-in-planned-parenthood-case
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 03:31:41 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #107 on: December 17, 2018, 03:19:41 am »
The American Conservative, founded by Pat Buchanan and Taki, I believe is the name of the man. So, that's their perspective.

Trump's easily the best president, well, in a long time. Yemen worries me some.

We don't turn on the morning news and watch ISIS cutting people's heads off, the Korean war has ended, there are some loose ends still, the economy has done excellently, border security is front and center on everyone's minds.

Some expect a magician, expect things to get done so easily, maybe they have some good points. Maybe Trump doesn't understand the system, we will see.

Oceander

« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2018, 03:24:08 am »
The American Conservative, founded by Pat Buchanan and Taki, I believe is the name of the man. So, that's their perspective.

We don't turn on the morning news and watch ISIS cutting people's heads off, the Korean war has ended, there are some loose ends still, the economy has done excellently, border security is front and center on everyone's minds.

Some expect a magician, expect things to get done so easily, maybe they have some good points. Maybe Trump doesn't understand the system, we will see.

Trump is a mediocre president who will be ranked no better than Bush II when history is done with him. 

Online corbe

« Reply #109 on: December 17, 2018, 03:28:10 am »
     I can just see it now:

Mr. Trump 'Tear down this wall'
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #110 on: December 17, 2018, 03:29:54 am »
So Conservatives don't stand upon low taxes [...]

No we don't, not without spending cuts to go with them. The money comes from somewhere - If it isn't coming out of our pockets, it is coming out of our children's and grandchildren's pockets.
The spending is the issue. And hoo boy, can your man spend money he ain't got.

[...] few regulations on the private sector

[...] 'Few'? What does that mean? There are not 'few' regulations, by any stretch of the word, and even if 'fewer' is true (which I would grant you for the sake of the argument), how many 'fewer' before it is worth bragging about? A few less measured in hundreds or even thousands means little to nothing when federal regulatory law fills a library.

Constitutionalist judges

[...] Where? Trading a Scalia and a Kennedy for two Kennedys is going in the wrong direction.

[...] energy independence, defense of Israel

Yep. Good. Every now and then a blind hog finds an acorn.

a strong U.S. military

yeah... trillions of dollars strong.

fair trade and the sovereignty of the United States.

Where? Paris? nope. NAFTA? LOL! Sure... Unions in Mexico... That'll fix it. I wouldn't wish unions on my worst enemy.

Well, this certainly explains why you're so angry with the President and those that gave him the job.

Nah. All it explains is that some people are blinded by the color orange.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 03:31:21 am by roamer_1 »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #111 on: December 17, 2018, 03:30:54 am »

Well, this certainly explains why you're so angry with the President and those that gave him the job @roamer_1

You're overstating a bit, but I'm positive you knew that and are just here to try to tweak some noses.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #112 on: December 17, 2018, 03:34:42 am »
No we don't, not without spending cuts to go with them. The money comes from somewhere - If it isn't coming out of our pockets, it is coming out of our children's and grandchildren's pockets.
The spending is the issue. And hoo boy, can your man spend money he ain't got.

[...] 'Few'? What does that mean? There are not 'few' regulations, by any stretch of the word, and even if 'fewer' is true (which I would grant you for the sake of the argument), how many 'fewer' before it is worth bragging about? A few less measured in hundreds or even thousands means little to nothing when federal regulatory law fills a library.

[...] Where? Trading a Scalia and a Kennedy for two Kennedys is going in the wrong direction.

Yep. Good. Every now and then a blind hog finds an acorn.

yeah... trillions of dollars strong.

Where? Paris? nope. NAFTA? LOL! Sure... Unions in Mexico... That'll fix it. I wouldn't wish unions on my worst enemy.

Especially the spending.  I always think of my children strapped with all this debt.  But we can't even defund the baby parts business.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #113 on: December 17, 2018, 03:42:15 am »
Especially the spending.  I always think of my children strapped with all this debt.  But we can't even defund the baby parts business.

And people are cheering it as the world circles the drain, heading to hell.  *****rollingeyes*****

« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2018, 03:45:23 am »

Too late @roamer_1    You let the cat out of the bag and have exposed why conservatives hate this President.... his principles are not yours .... so Conservatives raging against President Trump are actually raging against low taxes, few regulations on the private sector, Constitutionalist judges, energy independence, defense of Israel, a strong U.S. military, fair trade and the sovereignty of the United States.

Got it. 

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #115 on: December 17, 2018, 03:47:50 am »
his principles are not yours ....

Tumpy the Clown has principles???
 :silly: :silly: :silly:

Not that's funny, right there..

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #116 on: December 17, 2018, 03:51:14 am »

We will see what the economy does in the next couple years.  I actually would side with Trump on yemen.  Why would I want to support death to America Iran?  What is happening in yemen is a result of Islam.  The images of starving children are horrible, but they are suffering because of Islam.  For us Saudi Arabia is far less a danger to us than Iran.  Or to Israel.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #117 on: December 17, 2018, 03:55:49 am »
We will see what the economy does in the next couple years.  I actually would side with Trump on yemen.  Why would I want to support death to America Iran?  What is happening in yemen is a result of Islam.  The images of starving children are horrible, but they are suffering because of Islam.  For us Saudi Arabia is far less a danger to us than Iran.  Or to Israel.

B-b-b-but Saudi is mean and kills random members of the Muslim Brotherhood that call themselves "journalists."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #118 on: December 17, 2018, 03:56:49 am »
Tumpy the Clown has principles??? Not that's funny, right there..

The President most certainly does @roamer_1   If you don't believe me, you can either ask your horse or read his book written almost 19 years ago.  His political principles have not changed.... they're just not, as you explained, yours. 

The America We Deserve Hardcover  – January 15, 2000
by Donald Trump

https://www.amazon.com/America-We-Deserve-Donald-Trump/dp/1580631312/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1544491207&sr=1-2&keywords=the+america+we+deserve+donald+trump

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #119 on: December 17, 2018, 04:04:00 am »
The President most certainly does @roamer_1   If you don't believe me, you can either ask your horse or read his book written almost 19 years ago.  His political principles have not changed.... they're just not, as you explained, yours. 

I have no doubt my horse would be more honest, true, and consistent. As for reading his books, I have read one, and that was enough for me to determine I would never need to read another. Thanks anyway. I will leave his drivel to his admirers.

Oceander

« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2018, 04:05:48 am »
I have no doubt my horse would be more honest, true, and consistent. As for reading his books, I have read one, and that was enough for me to determine I would never need to read another. Thanks anyway. I will leave his drivel to his admirers.

:thumbsup:

Online corbe

« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2018, 04:10:37 am »
   RiV is right ya know, yall are just too stubborn to admit it.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2018, 04:23:12 am »
B-b-b-but Saudi is mean and kills random members of the Muslim Brotherhood that call themselves "journalists."

Over there they are all killing each other and have been since the beginning of Islam.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2018, 04:24:56 am »

Help me understand why are those wall panels rusty?  I hope they aren't rusted out in 5-10 years.  What do you think Corbe?

Online corbe

« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2018, 04:31:54 am »
   That's not rust that's natural orange. @Chosen Daughter