Author Topic: Incoming Muslim Congresswomen Mock Pence’s Christian Faith  (Read 407 times)

rangerrebew

Incoming Muslim Congresswomen Mock Pence’s Christian Faith

One of the first two Muslim women elected to the U.S. Congress took a snide dig on Twitter at Vice President Pence for sitting with eyes closed during a heated Oval Office meeting, posting a photo with the caption, “Jesus take the wheel!” – and the other incoming Muslim congresswoman applauded the insult.

Ihlan Omar’s (D-Minn.) tweet ended with the hashtag #BorderWall, a reference to the contentious issue discussed during President Trump’s meeting Tuesday with Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.)

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/patrick-goodenough/incoming-muslim-congresswomen-mock-pences-christian-faith

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Incoming Muslim Congresswomen Mock Pence’s Christian Faith
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 07:02:18 pm »
Invite them both out for a BLT for lunch.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 07:06:19 pm »
Invite them both out for a BLT for lunch.

Shall we start sending them a package of bacon a week?  I’m being semi-serious here; not mocking you.  I dislike this shit from either side, and i can appreciate the benefits of direct action. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 07:06:51 pm »
Here we go.  Islam invading our government.  Obvious to anyone that believes in the Constitution it would not be appropriate to mock other people's faith.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2018, 07:29:04 pm »
Pence for sitting with eyes closed during a heated Oval Office meeting, posting a photo with the caption, “Jesus take the wheel!”

I laughed, so sue me.