Author Topic: Some reporters after White House cancels press holiday party: We wouldn't have gone anyway  (Read 665 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Some reporters after White House cancels press holiday party: We wouldn't have gone anyway
By Aris Folley - 12/13/18 08:48 PM EST

Some members of the media fired back at the White House on Thursday after it announced that it would forgo its traditional holiday party for members of the press.

“FYI, I had never planned to attend the White House Christmas party last year or this year,” National Urban Radio Network White House correspondent April Ryan said on Twitter shortly after the announcement.

“Why break bread with folks who hate you & call you names? (@PressSec & @realDonaldTrump) That is not the Christmas spirit I know. I feel sorry for those who wanted to go and can't. SAD!” continued Ryan, who has frequently criticized the White House.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/421345-reporters-after-white-house-cancels-press-holiday-party-we-wouldnt-have-gone
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Boy are these dirty low paid incompetents bitter about this. They care so little about this they are compelled to waste time typing out Twits dripping with venom. It makes me feel great that while the rest of the country prospers all of these douches are in an industry rife with daily lay offs.

Offline RoosGirl

“Why break bread with folks who hate you & call you names? (@PressSec & @realDonaldTrump) That is not the Christmas spirit I know. I feel sorry for those who wanted to go and can't. SAD!” continued Ryan, who has frequently criticized the White House.

Does this even make sense?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Some reporters after White House cancels press holiday party: We wouldn't have gone anyway

How sad of a  RSVP  is that. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

How sad of a  RSVP  is that.

LOL. Top Notch Award of the Day!!!!!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Good Call
Even the ones who did show up would have just acted like vindictive, insulting, disruptive children. They would have simply wrecked the whole event like drunk fratboys. Trump had nothing to gain in putting up with these childish, mean-spirited brats.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

If there was going to be booze, there is no doubt whatsoever these reporters would have attended. Booze trumps ideology.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
“FYI, I had never planned to attend the White House Christmas party last year or this year,” National Urban Radio Network White House correspondent April Ryan said on Twitter shortly after the announcement.

Exactly the same thing the unpopular kids used to say when they weren't invited to a party in elementary school. :silly:

Offline mountaineer

Exactly the same thing the unpopular kids used to say when they weren't invited to a party in elementary school. :silly:
Usually followed by "poopyhead" or a similar epithet.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org