Author Topic: This court just ruled Coca-Cola products are POISON  (Read 456 times)

rangerrebew

This court just ruled Coca-Cola products are POISON
« on: December 14, 2018, 05:03:30 pm »

This court just ruled Coca-Cola products are POISON

Thursday, April 06, 2017 by: Amy Goodrich   

(Natural News) Chances are you’ve seen some videos circulating the web showing Coke’s ability to take rust and paint off metal objects or clean toilet bowls. While deep down we all know that sodas aren’t healthy, many of us still drink liters of the sugary stuff on a daily basis.

No matter where you are, Coca-Cola is one of the most recognized drinks in the whole world. In some third world countries, Coca-Cola products such as Coke, Fanta, or Sprite, are even more accessible than clean water.

Regular consumers of these soft drinks, however, have more to worry about than just its high sugar content. A Nigerian High Court judge has ruled that some of the soft drinks sold under the Coca-Cola brand could be poisonous when consumed alongside vitamin C-rich foods, drinks, and supplements.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-04-06-this-court-just-ruled-coca-cola-products-are-poison.html

Offline mirraflake

Re: This court just ruled Coca-Cola products are POISON
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 05:09:37 pm »
I stopped drinking soda several years back.  I was at several 20oz bottle of Diet Mt Dew per day. Amazing how much better I feel. No more sluggish feeling and anxiety /agitation went away.

Major  caffeine headaches for a week after I quit cold turkey though.

My dentist said he sees young folks  in their 20's with their teeth enamel  eaten away from all the foods and sugary drinks.