Author Topic: Jared Kushner under consideration for White House chief of staff  (Read 3578 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Jared Kushner under consideration for White House chief of staff
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2018, 02:28:23 am »
It's all over the news....

They aren't listening.  Looks like Trump is a great divider.  He's doing a great job right here at TBR.  There's those that can't believe and when he does it will make excuses and say its a good thing.  Then there are based in reality people who have seen one bad decision after another with Trump and know this is true.

As if it couldn't be.  People!  Jared and Ivanka run the White House.  They decide who should stay and who should go.  So while Trump is getting ready to make Jared COS, it won't diminish his role in every other White House position.  Meaning he will be doing everyone's job if he doesn't agree with how it is being done.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2018, 02:29:42 am »
I think I found the cause of my problem.  It wasn't a Russian novel, or having anesthesia free dental surgery.

Sorry to hear about the tetanus.     :shrug:
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2018, 02:34:09 am »

Sorry to hear about the tetanus.     :shrug:

Thanks.  Our Nurse Mothers are not around to ask for help any more.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2018, 03:34:34 am »
:dontfeed:

I don't feel your input is wanted or was needed.   We seem to be self moderating and are working it out without a heavy handed moderators admonishment. That being said, stay the hell out out of this  thread.
 [/quote]

Offline Idiot

« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2018, 03:58:57 am »
I don't feel your input is wanted or was needed.   We seem to be self moderating and are working it out without a heavy handed moderators admonishment. That being said, stay the hell out out of this  thread.
*****rollingeyes*****

Offline Wingnut

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2018, 04:28:28 am »

As the At Large Mod on this forum I concur. We are working one out.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2018, 04:31:19 am »
As the At Large Mod on this forum I concur. We are working one out.

I'm slightly curious, but mostly afraid to know what this even means.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2018, 04:33:12 am »
I'm slightly curious, but mostly afraid to know what this even means.

Working one out on the thread. Another misunderstanding. What did you think that meant?

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2018, 04:35:24 am »
Working one out on the thread. Another misunderstanding. What did you think that meant?

I wasn't sure if y'all were working over one of the mods or working on getting rid of one or there are a million possibilities.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2018, 04:52:58 am »
The best candidate for Chief of Staff would be Trump himself.  Let someone like Pence or Cruz set policy as a President, and let Trump run the White House.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2018, 04:53:29 am »
We are working one out.

How long will my Time out be this time? 

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2018, 10:04:41 am »
Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, is under consideration to become the next White House chief of staff, CBS News Chief Washington Correspondent Major Garrett has confirmed.

Kushner met with Mr. Trump on Wednesday to discuss the job. Kushner's candidacy for chief of staff was first reported by HuffPost.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jared-kushner-under-consideration-for-white-house-chief-of-staff/

Nobody will be more concerned with the value of Ivanka's inheritance than Jared.  What a self serving choice from President self servicing.