Author Topic: Blasey-Ford’s scared little girl voice has disappeared in first public statement since her Senate te  (Read 278 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 13, 2018
Blasey-Ford’s scared little girl voice has disappeared in first public statement since her Senate testimony
By Thomas Lifson

When Professor Christine Blasey-Ford testified against the Supreme Court nomination of then-Judge Bret Kavanaugh, my very first impression was that her voice sounded fake. She sounded like a scared little girl, her voice tremulous, creating an impression of sadness and vulnerability. Just the thing to create sympathy. I immediately wondered if this was some sort of act, or if her mental state was somehow altered for her performance on national television. As a former professor myself, I wondered how on earth she could command a classroom with that scared little girl voice.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/12/blaseyfords_scared_little_girl_voice_has_disappeared_in_first_public_statement_since_her_senate_testimony.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34