Author Topic: Former FBI Official: Agents 'Infuriated' With Comey's Partisanship, Anti-Trump 'Vitriol'  (Read 275 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Former FBI Official: Agents 'Infuriated' With Comey's Partisanship, Anti-Trump 'Vitriol'
Fox News, Dec 11, 2018

Comey said Sunday he hopes Trump is not impeached, calling on American voters to rise up in 2020 and vote him out of office by a "landslide." Speaking to MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace at an event in New York City, Comey said Democrats "have to win" in 2020 and stop Trump's "lies."

"We need a moment of inflection where we all get off the couch and say: 'that is not who we are,' and, in a landslide, rid ourselves of this attack on our values," he said.

[...]

Responding on "America's Newsroom," Chris Swecker, former FBI assistant director, said he has heard from more than 100 current FBI agents who were "infuriated" over what Comey said.

Swecker criticized Comey for trying to "wrap himself in the cloak" of the bureau's integrity and bravery, while at the same time bashing the president and Republicans with "partisan vitriol."

"He's demonstrating why he is on the outs and has destroyed his own reputation, because he is a partisan. And he obviously practiced that during his very short tenure as FBI director," he said.

More w/video:  http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/12/11/former-fbi-official-agents-infuriated-comeys-partisanship-trump-attacks

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So when do we see heads on spikes?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
So when do we see heads on spikes?

Soon I hope.