Author Topic: Student government demands that resident advisors be forced to undergo LGBT training  (Read 667 times)

rangerrebew

Student government demands that resident advisors be forced to undergo LGBT training
Keil Huber - The University of Iowa •December 7, 2018

School won’t say if objecting students would be given exemptions

Ohio State University’s student government recently passed a resolution that demanded the university require its residential advisors to undergo LGBT-centric “Safe Zone” training “prior to interactions with students on their floors.”

The Lantern reported that the Undergraduate Student Government’s General Assembly passed a resolution recently that demanded the implementation of that training for all RAs.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/student-government-demands-that-resident-advisers-be-forced-to-undergo-lgbt-training/

rangerrebew

You can't be forced to say the Pledge of Allegiance but can be forced to take a course you may object to on ethical grounds? :wtf:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Student government demands that resident advisors be forced to undergo LGBT training
Keil Huber - The University of Iowa •December 7, 2018

School won’t say if objecting students would be given exemptions

Ohio State University’s student government recently passed a resolution that demanded the university require its residential advisors to undergo LGBT-centric “Safe Zone” training “prior to interactions with students on their floors.”

The Lantern reported that the Undergraduate Student Government’s General Assembly passed a resolution recently that demanded the implementation of that training for all RAs.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/student-government-demands-that-resident-advisers-be-forced-to-undergo-lgbt-training/

Here is a wild idea. How about demanding the freaks on the fringe be required to take special classes so they can get along with normal people?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline rustynail

They have to try it?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
They have to try it?
Well if I had to, I guess I under pressure I could try going lesbian if she was pretty enough. If a woman making love to women is a lesbian than all I have to do is say I'm a woman..............right? Isn't that what these people are promoting, that you can be any sex or combination of sexes you say you believe?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, if straight people object, the QGiBLeTetc crowd gets all the RA jobs, and then they can squeeze all the straight students out. This is BS.

Is anyone learning science, medicine, or engineering in Universities any more?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis