Author Topic: Clemson Students Unhappy with Local Restaurant’s ‘Tijuana Chicken Sandwich’ Reference to Migrant Ca  (Read 621 times)

rangerrebew

Clemson Students Unhappy with Local Restaurant’s ‘Tijuana Chicken Sandwich’ Reference to Migrant Caravan

December 11, 2018,

Loose Change, a local restaurant near Clemson University, is a place known for its sandwiches and burgers, receiving 4 out of 5 stars on Trip Advisor for its food. However, some Clemson University students were unhappy with the restaurant for referring to the migrant caravan in describing one of its sandwich items.

The ‘Tijuana Chicken Sandwich’ had a description that read as follows:

“Big enough to feed a caravan. Built high enough with smoked chicken, lettuce, tomato, pepperjack, bacon + guac. Bordered with a side of pub chips. So good, it should be illegal.”

https://www.academia.org/clemson-students-unhappy-with-local-restaurants-tijuana-chicken-sandwich-reference-to-migrant-caravan/

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Now that's funny I don't care if you are a dumbass snowflake with a mind full of mush and majoring in women's studies..
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

Big deal,  the folks on your average Student Council are Nazi-wannabes anyway.

I bet 99.9% of students think it's hilarious.

Online rustynail

That's it?  So tame it is lame.