Author Topic: Migrant groups march to U.S. consulate in Tijuana demanding reparations  (Read 775 times)

Offline Applewood

Migrant groups march to U.S. consulate in Tijuana demanding reparations

Two groups of Central American migrants made separate marches on the U.S. Consulate in Tijuana Tuesday, demanding that they be processed through the asylum system more quickly and in greater numbers, that deportations be halted and that President Trump either let them into the country or pay them $50,000 each to go home.

On the one-month anniversary of their arrival into Tijuana, caravan members are pressing the United States to take action but they are dwindling in numbers since more than 6,000 first arrived to the city’s shelters.

More at:

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/border-baja-california/sd-me-migrant-demands-12122018-story.html

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Migrant groups march to U.S. consulate in Tijuana demanding reparations
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 02:42:03 pm »
Migrant Caravan: Let Us in or Give Each of Us $50,000 to Turn Around and Go Home

By Chantal Da Silva   On 12/12/18 at 5:24 AM

entral American asylum seekers in Mexican border town Tijuana reportedly marched to the U.S. Consulate on Tuesday to present the Trump administration with an ultimatum: Let us into the country or give us $50,000 each to turn back home.

The demand came a month after asylum seekers began to arrive in Tijuana. Many still face weeks, if not months, of waiting in the border town before their asylum claims can be processed.

Read more: Religious leaders arrested at U.S. border as Christians, Muslims and Jews unite to protest migrant detention

Asylum seekers showed up at the consulate in two groups, according to The San Diego Union-Tribune, with one of the groups—made up of roughly 100 people—delivering the $50,000 demand.

Asked how the asylum seekers came up with the figure, organizer Alfonso Guerrero Ulloa of Honduras told the newspaper that while "it may seem like a lot of money to you...it is a small sum compared to everything that the United States has stolen from Honduras."

https://www.newsweek.com/migrant-caravan-let-us-or-give-each-us-50000-turn-around-and-go-home-1255043

Now the truth comes out.  They are invading because they believe the US owes them.  It is a war and the President has the authority to protect the United States against war.  If he doesn't stop this invasion it is going to continue because they want what they believe we owe them.  They are invading and we should consider it war.  They will keep coming.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mod5

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 02:50:03 pm »
Topics merged.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 02:51:03 pm »
The rats would have us believe these parasites would make dandy US citizens.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 03:00:25 pm »
"Where is our free money?"
Countdown to Resignation

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2018, 03:11:20 pm »
I expect this news story to lead the Alphabets nightly news broadcasts.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 03:11:58 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2018, 03:17:14 pm »
"Where is our free money?"

Once they come in the benefits they receive are way more than $50,000.  Just imagine how much it costs every time a illegal immigrant goes into a hospital to give birth.  Probably at least $30,000.  Every time they need surgery.  Food, dentist............

But now that they declared their purpose any people involved in the organizing of these caravans (Soros) should be arrested and tried for treason.  Because they have declared that it is aggression and invasion for what we did to Honduras.  They should also deport all Honduran citizens in the country illegally.  They aren't here because they are in need of asylum.  They are here to take.

Its seems it is a political action against the United States.  These caravans will keep coming.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 03:26:21 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

rangerrebew

Shakedown: Central Americans demand reparations to go home
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2018, 03:45:06 pm »
Shakedown: Central Americans demand reparations to go home

San Diego Union-Tribune 6:55 am December 12, 2018

Two groups of Central American migrants made separate marches on the U.S. Consulate in Tijuana Tuesday, demanding that they be processed through the asylum system more quickly and in greater numbers, that deportations be halted and that President Trump either let them into the country or pay them $50,000 each to go home.

On the one-month anniversary of their arrival into Tijuana, caravan members are pressing the United States to take action but they are dwindling in numbers since more than 6,000 first arrived to the city’s shelters.

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=60904?omhide=true

rangerrebew

Re: Shakedown: Central Americans demand reparations to go home
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2018, 03:46:16 pm »
Tell them to go to hell!! *look*

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2018, 05:03:22 pm »
Like hell
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2018, 06:22:29 pm »
Like hell

This whole caravan was orchestrated.  I think it was by Soros forces or some similar group.  People just don't decide to pack up and travel a thousand miles on a whim. 

Now that it isn't working as planned, these same forces have planted this ridiculous idea of the U.S. paying them money to go away.  That will never happen.  I'm expecting to see some rioting and really bad behavior from these pathetic remnants of society.  It's sad that they were gulled and the people who did it should pay, but they won't.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2018, 06:28:04 pm »
Sure, in Venezuelan bolívars.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2018, 06:32:19 pm »
How dumb do they think we are?
Well, we are talking about politicians.
Give them all $ 50,000 and each subsequent caravan would be larger still.
Hell, I may take a drive south, come back across the Rio Grande and say "Where's my money?"

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2018, 06:33:00 pm »
Sure, in Venezuelan bolívars.

Now that makes sense!

Offline Applewood

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2018, 07:01:33 pm »
I expect this news story to lead the Alphabets nightly news broadcasts.

Local noon news mentioned it and the station I watch is an ABC affiliate.  I will see if the story shows up on ABC's evening news.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2018, 12:30:23 am »
Trumps response should be simple, close the border, lock it down tight, declare an emergency and freeze all immigration no matter what their situation is and keep it that way until these greedy little leaches return to their place of origin.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2018, 12:39:53 am »
Trumps response should be simple, close the border, lock it down tight, declare an emergency and freeze all immigration no matter what their situation is and keep it that way until these greedy little leaches return to their place of origin.

Close down the border indefinitely and place a moratorium on ALL migration into this country. I agree.  THEN return these people on the caravans that they came over on and charge those countries $50,00 for each person as a custodial fee for holding, housing feeding and returning these people.  Until that money is paid they will receive no more $$ from the U.S.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2018, 05:17:27 am »
Close down the border indefinitely and place a moratorium on ALL migration into this country. I agree.  THEN return these people on the caravans that they came over on and charge those countries $50,00 for each person as a custodial fee for holding, housing feeding and returning these people.  Until that money is paid they will receive no more $$ from the U.S.

Sounds like the right thing to do.

I read this article today.  It says the caravan are people without a country but they are a government in and of themselves.  So they are a government invading our country.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/12/12/migrant-caravan-tijuana-border-government-222856