Author Topic: Lindsey Graham cheers Trump after Oval Office fight with Democrats  (Read 4133 times)

Offline Applewood

Re: Lindsey Graham cheers Trump after Oval Office fight with Democrats
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2018, 06:04:54 pm »
Saying no to compromise means continuing the status quo.   

Some people here have short memories.  Remember all the "bipartisanship" and "compromise" during the Obama administration  where the Democrats got everything they wanted and the Republicans got squat?  With Democrats there is no such thing as compromise.  They want what they want and the weak, stupid, lazy, corrupt Republicans give it to them.   

And this caving went on even after the Republicans took control of both houses of congress.  Does anyone really think it will be better now that the Dems won back the House?

Any "compromise" will mean the illegals will continue to invade our country, one way or the other.  I say, no more.  Grow a spine and fight.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2018, 06:08:23 pm »
Some people here have short memories.  Remember all the "bipartisanship" and "compromise" during the Obama administration  where the Democrats got everything they wanted and the Republicans got squat?  With Democrats there is no such thing as compromise.  They want what they want and the weak, stupid, lazy, corrupt Republicans give it to them.   

And this caving went on even after the Republicans took control of both houses of congress.  Does anyone really think it will be better now that the Dems won back the House?

Any "compromise" will mean the illegals will continue to invade our country, one way or the other.  I say, no more.  Grow a spine and fight.

Yeah, I was going to add that 0bamacare passed without a single R vote. 

Offline Applewood

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2018, 06:14:15 pm »
Yeah, I was going to add that 0bamacare passed without a single R vote.

At that time it didn't matter because the Dems controlled congress.  It was going to pass anyway. 

But what was the Republican excuse after the party won both houses of congress?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2018, 06:16:10 pm »
At that time it didn't matter because the Dems controlled congress.  It was going to pass anyway. 

But what was the Republican excuse after the party won both houses of congress?

Yes, what is the excuse? 

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2018, 06:19:17 pm »
Alright!

What did you do with the old Lindsey Graham, and where did you hide the body?

Never mind, this one's an improvement.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2018, 06:25:03 pm »
Alright!

What did you do with the old Lindsey Graham, and where did you hide the body?

Never mind, this one's an improvement.

See this all the time in Ancient History, when armies were smaller with fewer commanders.

Lindsey just woke up to the fact that Trump is going to be the eventual, big winner.

And Lindsey changed sides.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2018, 06:26:15 pm »
I say no to any compromise.  Illegal means illegal.  Deport all illegals and their kids born here.  Enforce the laws.

I agree.

However, if the Congress and president compromise, and reach a deal that adds DACA, the order should be:

(1) Wall
(2) Strict enforcement of out immigration laws, also means going after VISA overstays. There is a lot of them.
(3) End Chain Migration

after these 3 things first....

(4) DACA

Yet, I don't trust this will be the case.
Including DACA for a few means that the next generation will just ramp up and try it again.

We've been down this road before, with Reagan.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2018, 06:34:17 pm »
Is Lindsey trustworthy?  I doubt it.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2018, 06:39:16 pm »
Is Lindsey trustworthy?  I doubt it.

Nobody is "trustworthy".

Trump has the Support of a huge block of voters. That support flows downhill, and attracts More supporters.

Trust is and always has been a matter of strength.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2018, 06:44:00 pm »
Nobody is "trustworthy".

A very wise statement, especially when it applies to politicians.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2018, 12:25:12 am »
@goodwithagun

Me too,but what I enjoy the most this year is all the former Bush Biddies are suddenly outraged by illegal aliens now that Trump is President,and how they are trying to blame it on him.

A snake couldn't slither through the crooked path that is the lives these people live.
I don't think that's a fair assessment @sneakypete, While I supported Bush for a number of things in his Presidency, I was very unhappy with his open borders philosophy. And just a point, if we were all to vote for Trump and be happy with whatever he does..............because Hillary, then the very same should have/should apply to GW..................because Gore. I don't think you can point to more than a couple, who shall not be named lest I hear from a MOD for how I would name them, weren't always outraged by illegals, amnesty and DACA before the Bushes, during the Bushes and after the Bushes.

Now I'm gonna  :2popcorn:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2018, 12:33:22 am »
I don't think that's a fair assessment @sneakypete, While I supported Bush for a number of things in his Presidency, I was very unhappy with his open borders philosophy.

@GtHawk

OK,but I think you were more the exception than the rule because the typical Bush Bot idolized the Bush Crime Family and could find no wrong with them. Clearly you didn't get into the arguments with them that I did back on Freak Republic. Especially not on the "A day in the life of Bush worship" threads.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2018, 01:26:25 am »
Sanguine wrote:
"I find DACA an acceptable compromise ONLY if chain migration is ended first, and and DACA recepients who commit crimes are immediately deported to their home countries."

No!
daca is poison to our nation.
No "compromises".
No nothing.

End chain migration?... yes, of course.

Preferably it should be:
"End" ALL immigration, with a very few exceptions.

NO MORE IMMIGRANTS -- not for at least 50-75 years.
We be "full up".

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2018, 01:41:12 am »
@GtHawk

OK,but I think you were more the exception than the rule because the typical Bush Bot idolized the Bush Crime Family and could find no wrong with them. Clearly you didn't get into the arguments with them that I did back on Freak Republic. Especially not on the "A day in the life of Bush worship" threads.

Not me, I hated Bush and his open border.  I remember when he had Vicente Fox come and dictate how we should treat the illegal immigrants in the US.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2018, 01:42:39 am »
I don't think that's a fair assessment @sneakypete, While I supported Bush for a number of things in his Presidency, I was very unhappy with his open borders philosophy. And just a point, if we were all to vote for Trump and be happy with whatever he does..............because Hillary, then the very same should have/should apply to GW..................because Gore. I don't think you can point to more than a couple, who shall not be named lest I hear from a MOD for how I would name them, weren't always outraged by illegals, amnesty and DACA before the Bushes, during the Bushes and after the Bushes.

Now I'm gonna  :2popcorn:

I watched some of a program about the Bush family.  They were liberal.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2018, 02:01:41 am »

Bear in mind the people creating the program are liberal, too.  The Bushes did many things I did not like either, but I'd be cautious about taking the word of communists on this.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline berdie

« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2018, 02:20:04 am »
Bear in mind the people creating the program are liberal, too.  The Bushes did many things I did not like either, but I'd be cautious about taking the word of communists on this.

Thank you @Cyber Liberty . They aren't the best...but they aren't the worst.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2018, 02:34:11 am »

Maybe you should take some 'think' time before you make a post like that.

Let's see you watched some program and you don't remember it but it seemed to portray the Bushes as liberal.  The Bushes were and are not liberal.  I had to put @sneakypete on ignore because he is so hysterical and dishonest and offensive about the Bushes.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2018, 05:51:13 am »

Let's see you watched some program and you don't remember it but it seemed to portray the Bushes as liberal.  The Bushes were and are not liberal.  I had to put @sneakypete on ignore because he is so hysterical and dishonest and offensive about the Bushes.

@Emjay

You are right. They are not liberal. They are political whores for sale to the highest bidder. They are traitors.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2018, 07:06:33 am »

Uh, I don't need think time to recognize that the Bush family are Internationalist/Globalist.  Who's goals were NWO.  We have the problem we have with illegal immigration in part because the Bush family loved open borders.  They loved Vicente Fox.  They spent billions abroad and very little on the security of our nation.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2018, 07:23:00 am »
Uh, I don't need think time to recognize that the Bush family are Internationalist/Globalist.  Who's goals were NWO.  We have the problem we have with illegal immigration in part because the Bush family loved open borders.  They loved Vicente Fox.  They spent billions abroad and very little on the security of our nation.

@Chosen Daughter @Emjay

Most of all they loved the money they were paid to betray America because it helped Babs to maintain her "beautiful mind".

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2018, 07:29:53 am »
@Chosen Daughter @Emjay

Most of all they loved the money they were paid to betray America because it helped Babs to maintain her "beautiful mind".

And they did betray America.   
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 07:32:39 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2018, 02:26:00 am »

I love how Trumpers give liberal Trump a pass because he’s better than Hillz, but GWB gets 💩 on even though he was better than both Gore and Kerry.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2018, 03:45:27 am »
I love how Trumpers give liberal Trump a pass because he’s better than Hillz, but GWB gets 💩 on even though he was better than both Gore and Kerry.

@goodwithagun

Praising Boy Jorge with faint damns while defending your votes for him/her/whatever?

Saying someone is better than Gore or Kerry ain't recommending them.

BTW,Trump has done more for America in the short time he has been in office than the entire Bush Crime Family has since the 1940's,when Prescott Bush Sr was arrested during WW-2 for laundering Nazi money.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2018, 03:48:14 am »
I think most Americans can live with both a border wall and DACA.

While I’m not strongly in favor of building a wall, neither am I opposed. And I think DACA represents a just solution to a sticky problem.

Indeed, there is a perfectly sound solution to the problem of America's incoherent immigration policies, but it's politically infeasible because it involves simultaneously adopting most of the ideas from both camps:  build the wall; increased border enforcement; rapid deportation of criminal aliens; fully implement e-verify for all employment; an amnesty for persons brought to the U.S. as minors by their parent(s) or other adults, but with a disability on beneficiaries of the amnesty sponsoring family members to come to the U.S.; possibly a broader amnesty into "red card" status -- permanent residence with no or extremely limited ability to attain citizenship (e.g. only by serving in and being honorably discharged from the U.S. military or by attaining credentials for a profession for which a shortage exists and working in it for a longish number of years); a guest-worker program; larger legal immigration quotas for Latin America; and more immigration judges to hear asylum cases.

And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.