Author Topic: Report: Trump Told Chuck & Nancy He Wants Deals to Make Next Congress Greatest in History  (Read 833 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
12 Dec 2018

President Donald Trump reportedly told House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) on Tuesday that he would push Republican senators in the next Congress to back compromise pieces of legislation that can get through the House.

According to a Tuesday evening New York Times report, Trump “went into a lofty speech during the Oval Office session, once reporters had departed, in which he mused about the potential for him to work alongside Democratic leaders in the new Congress to strike great deals.”

After the theatrics over border-wall funding and a potential government shutdown ended at the White House on Tuesday, Trump reportedly told Pelosi, who is set to regain her Speakership, and Schumer that the next Congress has the potential to be the “greatest Congress in the history of Congress.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/12/report-trump-told-chuck-nancy-he-wants-deals-to-make-next-congress-greatest-in-history/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

12 Dec 2018

President Donald Trump reportedly told House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) on Tuesday that he would push Republican senators in the next Congress to back compromise pieces of legislation that can get through the House.

According to a Tuesday evening New York Times report, Trump “went into a lofty speech during the Oval Office session, once reporters had departed, in which he mused about the potential for him to work alongside Democratic leaders in the new Congress to strike great deals.”

After the theatrics over border-wall funding and a potential government shutdown ended at the White House on Tuesday, Trump reportedly told Pelosi, who is set to regain her Speakership, and Schumer that the next Congress has the potential to be the “greatest Congress in the history of Congress.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/12/report-trump-told-chuck-nancy-he-wants-deals-to-make-next-congress-greatest-in-history/

If the reporters had departed, how is the NY Times then reporting this?  :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
He is in his liberal element now.  Its lets make a deal.  I hope I am wrong but if I am not people will start jumping the train.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

He is in his liberal element now.  Its lets make a deal.  I hope I am wrong but if I am not people will start jumping the train.

Fake news. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Fake news.

Maybe, or maybe not.  Just because press wasn't there doesn't mean its fake news.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Maybe, or maybe not.  Just because press wasn't there doesn't mean its fake news.

You are correct.  If the press was there we would know for sure it was fake news.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

You own a TV or are you a total shut in except for here? If you did have access to the outside world you would have seen President Trump stuff Sid and Nancy's lunch down their throat on nationwide television yesterday afternoon. Sid and Nancy were visibly flustered after the meeting. This NY Slime article is a lie like everything else they say.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 05:13:33 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline Chosen Daughter

You own a TV or are you a total shut in except for here? If you did have access to the outside world you would have seen President Trump stuff Sid and Nancy's lunch down their throat on nationwide television yesterday afternoon. Sid and Nancy were visibly flustered after the meeting. This NY Slime article is a lie like everything else they say.

I saw it.  That was a great show. 

Offline Frank Cannon

I saw it.  That was a great show.

Well guess what. That's all politics is.....

Offline Chosen Daughter

Well guess what. That's all politics is.....

Reagan famous for tearing down walls including ours.

Allow free movement of people from Mexico & Canada
Reagan himself was a dreamer, capable of imagining a world without trade barriers. In announcing his presidential candidacy in Nov. 1979, he had proposed a “North American accord” in which commerce & people would move freely across the borders of Canada & Mexico. This idea, largely overlooked or dismissed as a campaign gimmick in the US, rankled nationalist sensibilities in the neighboring nations. But Reagan was serious in his proposal. Though he traveled only once outside the North American continent during his first 57 years, he was neither insular nor isolationist. California has windows to the world in Asia, and Reagan thought of the US as a Pacific power as well as an Atlantic one. He also had a Californian’s consciousness of Mexico and an actor’s appreciation of Canadians, who are well-represented in the film community. The dream of a North American accord would drive the successful pursuit of a US-Canadian free trade agreement and a future-oriented “framework” trade agreement with Mexico

http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Ronald_Reagan_Immigration.htm