Author Topic: Victoria Toensing: Why has Mueller ignored Obama administration crimes?  (Read 589 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The matter of Gen. Michael Flynn began with criminal conduct.  But it was not committed by Flynn.  The crimes were leaking the contents of classified telephone conversations between Flynn and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak and revealing the identity of Flynn as a party to the conversations.

The sorry saga began with a January 12, 2017 column about the Flynn/Kislyak conversations by The Washington Post’s David Ignatius, who described his source as a “senior U.S. government official,” i.e., an Obama administration functionary.   Whoever told Ignatius the fact of and substance of the eavesdropped conversations committed a felony by leaking classified information.

The second crime is publicly revealing a U.S. citizen’s identity as being a party to those conversations.  When there is authorized intelligence collection of foreign officials, the identity of the U.S. person who is incidentally picked up during that collection is to be minimized (not disclosed), even within the U.S. government.  Instead of the party’s name, the document substitutes “[U.S. Person].” There is a process for “unmasking”—obtaining the name of the undisclosed person--when the government official determines knowing the name is important to national security.  A written request must be made to the collecting agency that is responsible for the document.  Only a handful of officials are given that authority, e.g. NSA has only 20.  Perhaps there was a valid need for an Obama official to know Flynn’s identity.  That issue is irrelevant.  Providing it to Ignatius was a crime.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/victoria-toensing-why-has-mueller-ignored-obama-administration-crimes
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Victoria Toensing: Why has Mueller ignored Obama administration crimes?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 05:56:55 pm »
Maybe it's because the instructions from Mueller's boss Rosenswine was he can only look at Trump and not Obastard and the Clintons?  Just thinking out loud here.  We really don't know what Mueller is charged with investigating because most of it was assigned in a secret memo that is guarded more jealously than the Manhattan Project.

Judge  Ellis had to pry that out of them under threat of total dismissal of charges against Manafort.  They weren't even going to tell him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 05:58:07 pm »
Why has Mueller ignored Russian Collusion and the Podestas?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 06:03:21 pm »
Why has Mueller ignored Russian Collusion and the Podestas?

See my post just before yours....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 09:05:32 pm »
Maybe it's because the instructions from Mueller's boss Rosenswine was he can only look at Trump and not Obastard and the Clintons?  Just thinking out loud here.  We really don't know what Mueller is charged with investigating because most of it was assigned in a secret memo that is guarded more jealously than the Manhattan Project.

Judge  Ellis had to pry that out of them under threat of total dismissal of charges against Manafort.  They weren't even going to tell him.

Two problems with that, first, Comey and crew were directed to and did investigate Clinton.  In spite of his admission that law breaking had occurred, he would not recommend prosecution.  Secondly, there is evidence that Comey and crew discovered potential crimes on the part of the Clintonistas during the investigation of Russian interference, and should have referred those to the correct jurisdiction for their action. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 09:24:59 pm »
Two problems with that, first, Comey and crew were directed to and did investigate Clinton.  In spite of his admission that law breaking had occurred, he would not recommend prosecution.  Secondly, there is evidence that Comey and crew discovered potential crimes on the part of the Clintonistas during the investigation of Russian interference, and should have referred those to the correct jurisdiction for their action.

I was referring to Mueller, not Comey.  I thought the topic was about Mueller, sorry.... :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2018, 09:29:20 pm »
I was referring to Mueller, not Comey.  I thought the topic was about Mueller, sorry.... :shrug:

No, my bad.  I was listening to the radio and managed to transpose Comey for Mueller.   ***blushing***

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2018, 10:35:04 pm »
No, my bad.  I was listening to the radio and managed to transpose Comey for Mueller.   ***blushing***

:bighug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2018, 01:26:29 am »
Because Mueller does not have a blank check to look into everything anybody who is or was in government?

If he can, then the field is richer in the Congressional  branch than Executive.

Just imagine if one went there.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2018, 01:35:44 am »
Because Mueller does not have a blank check to look into everything anybody who is or was in government?

If he can, then the field is richer in the Congressional  branch than Executive.

Just imagine if one went there.

As I pointed out above (with correction):  "Secondly, there is evidence that Comey Mueller and crew discovered potential crimes on the part of the Clintonistas during the investigation of Russian interference, and should have referred those to the correct jurisdiction for their action. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2018, 01:54:02 am »
"Victoria Toensing: Why has Mueller ignored Obama administration crimes?"

Foolish Victoria.

This was never a bona fide investigation to uncover the truth about "Russian interference" in the 2016 elections.

From the get-go, it was an attempt to de-legitimize Donald Trump with the goal of removing him from office.