Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Announces Democrat Plan to Go After Trump’s Tax Returns  (Read 691 times)

rangerrebew

Nancy Pelosi Announces Democrat Plan to Go After Trump’s Tax Returns

By Jim E | December 13, 2018 2:08PM

During her weekly press conference, Nancy Pelosi announced a plan for congressional Democrats to target President Trump’s tax returns.

Pelosi promises action on Trump tax returns

Democrats are set to take power in January, taking over the House of Representatives and, essentially, grinding all congressional work to a halt. There are rumors floating around Capitol Hill that Democrats will immediately push for impeaching the President with what little power they hold in the House. (RELATED: Nadler Floats Impeachment, Says New Mueller Revelations Could Justify Removing Trump.)

Pelosi is feeling empowered and she let her confidence show by announcing the Democrats’ first target upon taking power: Trump’s tax returns. Here’s what she said:

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/nancy-pelosi-trump-tax-returns/?utm_campaign=TPI_Afternoon_Newsletter_12_13_2018&utm_source=critcalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 03:00:39 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Nancy Pelosi Announces Democrat Plan to Go After Trump’s Tax Returns

I see she has taken a card from the Harry Reid deck, using the tax returns as a political strategy to keep the public focused on what is not going on in congress as Reid did with Romney. 888sunglass

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
She's not getting them and she knows it.

This is Punch and Judy to keep her base interested.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Oceander

She's not getting them and she knows it.

This is Punch and Judy to keep her base interested.

She certainly can get them under 26 USC sec. 6103(f).  The question is what, if anything, she could do with that information. I’m pretty sure she couldn’t release it publicly without Trumps consent. 

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
She certainly can get them under 26 USC sec. 6103(f).  The question is what, if anything, she could do with that information. I’m pretty sure she couldn’t release it publicly without Trumps consent.

Well, there you go.

Trump sure ain't gonna say go on, Give them to the NYT.

And the country's beyond puke sick of Mueller type electron microscope snoopings.

IF, she gets her mitts on them, there will have to be more than 1 really Mt Rushmore size IRS code blooper in them for her to do squat with them.

SO, again, she's Got, and is going to Get, SQUAT except for the face time of screeching about Getting them.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Oceander

Well, there you go.

Trump sure ain't gonna say go on, Give them to the NYT.

And the country's beyond puke sick of Mueller type electron microscope snoopings.

IF, she gets her mitts on them, there will have to be more than 1 really Mt Rushmore size IRS code blooper in them for her to do squat with them.

I
SO, again, she's Got, and is going to Get, SQUAT except for the face time of screeching about Getting them.

No, but what else could she do with the information?  That’s the question?  If she knows where the bodies are buried, how cryptically can she suggest in public where other people should be digging and stay out of trouble herself?

Offline RoosGirl

No, but what else could she do with the information?  That’s the question?  If she knows where the bodies are buried, how cryptically can she suggest in public where other people should be digging and stay out of trouble herself?

Even if there's absolutely nothing interesting in the tax return, if Trump doesn't want to release them, all she has to do is say "I've seen them, I know what's in them.  There's a reason Bush doesn't want the public to see them."  And basically force Trump to release them.