Author Topic: Hawaii: Muslim in US Army gets 25 years for giving classified military documents and a drone to the  (Read 441 times)

rangerrebew

Hawaii: Muslim in US Army gets 25 years for giving classified military documents and a drone to the Islamic State

Dec 5, 2018 9:01 am By Robert Spencer 38 Comments

But if anyone had questioned Ikaika Kang’s loyalty to the US military, the questioner would have been denounced as “Islamophobic.”

Note, however, the last few paragraphs of this news article. Apparently all this happened because Ikaika Kang, like so many Islamic jihadists, is “mentally ill.” His actions couldn’t possibly have anything to do with the calls in the Qur’an and Hadith for warfare against unbelievers, right? Of course not.

“Hawaii-based soldier who tried to help Islamic State gets 25-year sentence,” by Jennifer Sinco Kelleher, Associated Press, December 4, 2018:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/12/hawaii-muslim-in-us-army-gets-25-years-for-giving-classified-military-documents-and-a-drone-to-the-islamic-state

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Just shoot the SOB.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley