Author Topic: Baby Jesus In Cage As Part Of Dedham Church’s Immigration-Themed Nativity Scene  (Read 436 times)

rangerrebew

Baby Jesus In Cage As Part Of Dedham Church’s Immigration-Themed Nativity Scene
By Beth Germano
December 5, 2018 at 5:11 pm

DEDHAM (CBS) – It’s an unconventional take on the nativity scene at St. Susanna’s Parish Dedham. The baby Jesus is in a cage, the wise men are closed off by a wall.

For the parish, the crèche is meant to be thought provoking. “We try to take a picture of the world as it is and put it together with a Christmas message,” said Pastor Fr. Stephen Josoma.

Saint Susanna’s Parish in Dedham has an immigration-themed nativity scene. (WBZ-TV)

That message this year questions “peace on earth”, since Jesus represents migrant children being held at the southern border separated from their parents.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2018/12/05/dedham-nativity-scene-saint-susana-parish-immigration/

rangerrebew

:3: When churches decided being social justice warriors instead of the messengers of God is when Christianity began it's downward trek.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When I first saw a picture of this, I thought it was to prevent the theft of Baby Jesus from the local, uh, population.  I still do.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: