Author Topic: Conservative Leaders Demand Congress Fund Border Wall for National Security  (Read 738 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Conservative Leaders Demand Congress Fund Border Wall for National Security

WASHINGTON, DC – More than 100 national conservative leaders demanded Tuesday that Congress tackle illegal aliens on the U.S.-Mexican border in the year-end funding measure, demanding $5 billion for a border wall and other national security safeguards.
Leaders of many of the most powerful conservative organizations in the United States signed this Conservative Action Project Memo to the Movement, entitled “America’s National Sovereignty Threatened: Congress Must Fund a Wall that Secures our Southern Border.”

“As the southern border continues to be overwhelmed by migrants seeking illegal entry into the United States, we urge Congress to finally address this issue,” begins the Memo to the Movement.

The Memo makes three specific demands on Congress to achieve this national security goal:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/04/conservative-leaders-demand-congress-fund-border-wall-national-security/

They are jumping the fence and coming in through the cracks now.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
What I don't understand is why wasn't this taken care of 200 years ago? Why are they so careless and lazy about securing the U.S. border? Every other country in the world protects their borders, why not the U.S.? That's enough reason alone in and of itself to move out of this country. If our border can't be strong and protected, what else isn't?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 01:36:55 am by Skeptic »
I won't accept.

Offline libertybele

Conservative Leaders Demand Congress Fund Border Wall for National Security

WASHINGTON, DC – More than 100 national conservative leaders demanded Tuesday that Congress tackle illegal aliens on the U.S.-Mexican border in the year-end funding measure, demanding $5 billion for a border wall and other national security safeguards.
Leaders of many of the most powerful conservative organizations in the United States signed this Conservative Action Project Memo to the Movement, entitled “America’s National Sovereignty Threatened: Congress Must Fund a Wall that Secures our Southern Border.”

“As the southern border continues to be overwhelmed by migrants seeking illegal entry into the United States, we urge Congress to finally address this issue,” begins the Memo to the Movement.

The Memo makes three specific demands on Congress to achieve this national security goal:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/04/conservative-leaders-demand-congress-fund-border-wall-national-security/

They are jumping the fence and coming in through the cracks now.

Time is ticking ... I don't see this happening before the new Congress is sworn in for 2019.  Christmas vacation is just days away.

They've been jumping the fence and coming in through the cracks.  That' nothing new.  It's just more front and center.

So ... let me guess ... this Congress/Senate won't be able to pass a budget for the fence saying that they needed more time. Then since the GOP will be the minority in the House, they will be able to blame the DEMS ... and once again the blame game continues.

Why oh why, would they pass a budget now, when the GOP has held the majority in both Houses for the past 4 years and have done nothing???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kevindavis007

I thought Mexico was going to pay for the wall.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
What I don't understand is why wasn't this taken care of 200 years ago?

Because, in 1818, there was no welfare system in the United States and day-to-day life required that you do basically everything on your own to make sure you made it to the next day.  Priorities were different.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

I thought Mexico was going to pay for the wall.

Shh...it's going to be their Christmas present to the U.S. Feliz Navidad!  Catchy tune isn't it?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.